AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least the people at PETA believe they are saving lives and preventing suffering. I can see how someone might become obsessive and (imo) misguided about that. But becoming disruptive over a TV show is another matter. There comes a time when letting go with grace is our only reasonable option.

• Members

The people who are all like AMC and OLTL need to be on the air may not be fans of all the soaps just those two shows. That's part of why I think the SOS thing will ultimately fail because people are fans of particular shows moreso than the genre.

• Members

Oh great this is going to encourage the crazies even more :rolleyes:

http://tvbythenumber...s-in-june/91448

As Bill predicted last week, ABC has gone ahead and pulled the plug on Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution for the remainder of May sweeps and will air the remaining episodes on Fridays at 9pm beginning June 3. ABC will repeat the first two episodes from 8-10p on Friday, May 27.

• Members

Really? I think they should chain themselves to the studio doors dressed in Zendall, Rylee, Jolie and "Rape me Todd" t-shirts while they sing "Here's what you do when you don't find the rainbow's end...." Maybe they can get that boy band that performed when Erica Kane was in jail. If not, I'm sure they can get Snoop Dogg, Nelly Furtado and Lionel Richie.

Archived