AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Utterly harmless. :lol:

She seems to have a very nice personal life that she finds great satisfaction in. She also strikes me as a perfectionist verging on control freak and I think her always being so "on" in interviews is perhaps a symptom of that. She tends to speak in sound bites and when she was on The Wendy Williams Show this last time there was even a moment where she got tongue tied as the line of questioning took her off script and she had to recalculate like a GPS. It is abundantly clear that we do not get the REAL SL who farts and shouts "Cahksukker!" in traffic and I really wish we did but that's her prerogative. Her lack of candor frustrates me and that's what makes her truly genuine moments so :wub: . And I do think she has talent (not enough to be sangin' on B'way) but like Joan Collins she's more of an avatar than an actress at this point.

• Members

Maybe ABC is not giving much information to the press or not letting them interview people in fear of what may be said. They really don't want interviews to go out with actors critiquing the network...

• Members

I think a LOT of that has changed since she did DWTS, though. She sorta fell out of the mainstream spotlight after winning the Emmy, but then DWTS put her back into a place that was beyond daytime, beyond her little empire, etc. She's loosened up a lot of the last two or so years, and I really enjoy it. As much as I loathe late night talk shows and the (mostly) obnoxious jackasses who host them, she does good as a guest in that format where she isn't so "on." We would have never gotten the Tonight Show SuLu on The View or Live with Reege'n'em.

• Members

Just from some of the responses on the fan page are sick and revolting

It's called the business world soap opera's are on the decline and you can't stop it if they are losing money and putting money out. Why should Payless be blamed then boycott everything. People amaze me.

Archived