AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Members

I want to see Andrea Evans, Nathan Fillion, Catherine Hickland...Oh god there are WAY too many to name return.

Thing there's any chance AMC will get David Canary back for the end? What about Robin Christopher? Think she'll come back?

Oh and Julia Barr of course!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love you, CD, I do. But...

NO. IN. DEED.

Killing Erica off would go against the very essence of this remarkable character. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. No.

No.

And "peacefully?"

NOOOO.

That part annoys me, too. Not just because a part of me is stung to know that in the end, OLTL will last a bit longer than AMC, but also because these shows are sisters. From the very beginning they've been so tightly connected, through good times and bad times. Having them both end on December 30 would have been the way to go.

• Members

Maybe Rebecca but I dont see Cam going to GH. I see them giving him another gig, such as hosting. Maybe he will join Kelly on Live as her co-host. I think thats a more likely possibility than him on GH. Rebecca was rumored to be Sarah Webber on GH a few years back. Maybe that might finally become a reality. I dont think she would be bad in that role

• Members

While I have expected this for a long time and for the most part made peace with it, its still so shocking to see it confirmed. :( I grew up All My Children and its characters and while the show has been a shell of its former great self for many years now, it still has a legacy and every once in a while can STILL pack an emotional punch. I only hope this is enough time for this show to get a proper send of with returns of legacy characters, namely Adam Chandler and Brooke English and current storylines wrapped up in a tasteful way. OLTL fans, I feel for you too! I feel GH won't be far behind too. Its clear ABC has made the decision to move forward and "innovate" :rolleyes:

*sigh*......

Archived