AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Members

Why not? A steady paycheck for one is good enough reason. The roles in daytime are dwindling up and primetime is a tough beast. If they are offered something on GH, Im sure many will take what they can get bc there are still bills that need to be paid and they dont have the luxury of just turning down roles and choosing what they want

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

same here and there will be ripple effects throughout the industry. For one, ABC SID is most definetly getting canned now. With just one soap, I see it merging with CBS SID and relaunched as Soaps in Depth to cover the 4 remaining soaps. They will get rid of alot of people with overalapping responsibilities

• Members

I can see it now:

SUSAN LUCCI PRESS CONFERENCE:

"I'd like to make an announcement about the cancellation of AMC. I am deeply saddened, disgusted, and will miss my work...

PS: Brian Frons is a raging transvestite who dresses up as Erica Kane every night and tells himself he's beautiful in front of the mirror. He is also having a raging love affair with Bob Guza. Oh, and I prsonally think he's an ass-hole!!

That is all."

• Members

What if she actually did know and they asked her if there was one last thing she'd like to play that she hasn't gotten the chance to after all these years and you spoilered fans know the rest. :ph34r:

But seriously, they would not DARE kill Erica. No way. They might stab us but they won't twist the knife like that. And in a groundbreaking move, CBS will attempt to obtain the rights to the Erica Kane character and will in an intriguing storyline cross the character over on all four two CBS soaps. Unable to secure the rights due to ABC's unwillingness, Lucci will reprise the U/5 role she played on CBS daytime drama Love Is a Many Splendored Thing in 1967.

-_-

• Members

As we're compiling comments... here's a transcription of Robin Strasser's hotline message. Sorry if there were typographical errors I typed this out in real time as she was saying it. I did spellcheck it though.

Also from what we heard I guess the writer she heard it from is Nelson Branco.

Archived