AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think there is a way to write a story that unfolds for years yet can still be fast-paced. OLTL has told short stories in the last few years that seem to go on forever because they are such a mess and made up as they go along (I can't say with AMC because I haven't watched regularly in recent years).

• Members

Frons is such an !@#$%^&*], hes the worst kind of scum on the planet as he killed ABC soaps. What he did was he took away the visionary like the Wendy Riche or Linda Gottlieb away from ABC and got figureheads to do his dirty work. Honestly cancelling both is just like him to do. AMC being cancelled doesn't affect me the way OLTL getting cancelled. OLTL is one of my all time favorite soaps. I used to watch for years and years and it saddens me that it will no longer be here. Its so weird AMC will go before OLTL which means OLTL lived longer. OLTL I am so happy it made it to the final soaps on air. Today is truly the end of a genre and era. Its OVER. Llanview will go off into the sunset forever and I am so tearing up to watch the finale. These soaps will forever live in SOAP legacy. The new soaps on the air are BRAVO'S The Housewives. These are the new soaps on air, we have Real Housewives of BH, NY, NJ and look at Jersey Shore the show has big numbers. Its a reality TV land.

• Members

I agree. I really do. But I just hope they don't decide to move these stories even faster which I'm afraid they will to fit everything in. I can't wait to see what RC and FV come up with. I am not sorry I started watching this show lat year and only mad at myself for not getting into it sooner

• Members

Wondering if LoBRo brings MCE to give Annie/JR thier happy ending. Or JR ends all alone.

TBQH I think we'll see w/ AMC ending, Lucci's final storyline most likely will be the character's curtain call. That would signal the end of AMC. Erica Kane dies peacefully.

Archived