AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Members

Yes, it is a very sad day, indeed! I grew up on the ABC soaps and while I can no longer stomach how vapid OLTL & GH have become, it saddens me to see AMC go.

"The Chew" sounds even worse than CBS' "The Talk." Maybe we should send manure to Brian Frons to let him know how we feel. :)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was in class bored as I don't know what when I read this on my phone. I started bawling my eyes out! Seriously devastating news, I don't know what to do with myself! :(

And I think it sucks and is kind of unfair that both soaps won't end at the same time. IMO both of those new crappy shows can wait, I don't understand why AMC & OLTL can't end at the same time in January. And AMC could've added one more year to it's reign on television. I just can't even...

HEARTBREAKING Day :(

• Members

A talk show about food. What exactly is there to say? It tastes good or it doesn't. Then what?

It's going to be bullshit prattle about how food makes one happy and how meaningful it is. Well there is a perfect show for a country battling an obesity problem. How cynical.

And I don't even understand what the other show is about. It's about nothing.

• Members

Frons will soooooooooooo bring Cam & Rebecca to GH, mark my words

I wish Nathan Fillion could return for the end, I have NO doubt he would be there with bells on

I feel bad for how they used her to lie to the audience. I'm not saying she lied, but she believed what they told her.

• Members

I'm really going to miss AMC, the first soap I ever watched. I cannot believe it only has 4 months to wrap up, that's ridiculous and doesn't even seem like enough. Lorraine will do everything she can to make the ending special though, I know it. I have no doubt we'll see David Canary & Julia Barr back for sure in the end.

Archived