AMC and OLTL Canceled!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew this day would come, but I never knew how sad I'd feel. It's like 2 of my best friends just died. Even though there have been times I stopped watching, both AMC and OLTL have been a part of my life as far back as I can remember. It's really sad what has been done to both shows. I hope you're happy Disney. The destruction began when they took over ABC, they just let Frons finish it off.

• Members

+1 +1 +1

And, Mike's hitting him over the head repeatedly with a shovel. In my mind he is.

It would have went something like this.

Susan: Mike, hand me that fork. We got some work to do!

Mike: Only if you hand me that prop shovel I used to bury Madden with.

Susan: OK! It's a DEAL!

*runs off to Frons office*

Mike: *whack*

Susan: "I'ma gonna Leno LaBianca your ass!"

:lol::wub::lol:

• Members

They won't kill Erica. Who knows what kind of clauses La Lucci has buried in that contract of hers. For all we know she has a specific "Exit Story" clause. I would put NOTHING past La Lucci and Helmet. He has been her fiercest protector and I could see him putting something like that in one of her deals.

Lucci HAS to be furious. There is no way she is taking this well. Sure, she's a positive person and diplomatic to the bitter end...but she's also human. And humans feel hurt. For months ABC has lied to her face. For weeks she has been doing the rounds on every major and minor television and radio program in the United States, repeating herself to the point of psychosis that AMC is safe and that the rumours didn't start with ABC.

And then they do THIS to her. Here's another soap dialogue cliché for you "How stupid could I be?!"

• Members

+100 As far as I'm concerned there is no company line for her to tow anymore. Let it rip, honey, let it rip! Tell them what you really think of this.

I knew there was a reason I HAD to go to her book signing. This wasn't like the other soap events, I had too. This is why.

Archived