Y&R: Discussion for the Month of February

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so biased in liking Tristan Rogers that I couldn't "tell" if he was good or not. However, I couldn't tear my eyes away from him the whole episode. The first 3/4 of the show, he barely had any dialogue, he was completely shell-shocked. I liked the way he played it with Murphy when Murph offered him a shirt and sweater to change out of his bloodstained clothes. Colin refused the shirt (he wanted to keep the bloodstained one on) but threw a sweater over it so that Jill wouldn't be upset at seeing it. I felt that this was a hint that Colin actually does care about Jill and her feelings. TR did not overdo that scene at all. Interesting that at this moment, when Colin has lost everything, that he continues to offer Jill support and comfort. I'm thinking of the scene where he is lying down, holding Jill, and she is talking about her grief. TR played that so well, he didn't say a word, but everything Jill said about Cane being "her son" was reflected all over his face.

As for the morgue scene, TR kept the ranting reined in as much as he could, given that it was a scene written for Billy Miller-style histrionics. The way he hugged the body, too, was surprsingly moving. And when Lily and Neil walked in and he had to pull himself together in one second... yeah, I guess Tristan Rogers can do no wrong in my eyes. :lol:

• Members

I cannot believe that Jess Walton...

1) still shows up on set to be dressed in horrible wardrobe

2) to be thrown in insta-stories likely to be dropped

3) and most importantly that she was able to play that mourning Cane-scene with full fronted cleavage on Thursday!?

Let's all rejoice and pray that CANE IS DEAD and Daniel Goddard won't return in Maria's jack of all trade's fashion in two weeks time because Cane pretended to be dead 'cause he pretended to be Asutralian when he was - gasp - actually from New Zealand...

@ Cat: Not only is NuMalcolm useless; Darius was HORRIBLE this week. Not awful to Eden Beagle-standards but still HORRIBLE.

Nah, Cane's a very good starting point to clean up the house. Lily is vital for the show and the existence that black storyline (LOL) - but her protrayer is NOT.

Archived