• Doug Davidson

• Billy Miller

• John Driscoll

• Darius McCrary

• Greg Rikaart

• Michael Muhney

Younger Actress in a Drama Series

• Emily O'Brien

Quel surprise! LeBlanc and Stafford clearly baked brownies and passed them around the CBS lot before those ballots went through. CLB a LEAD? Really?

Eden Reigel!

Billy Miller!

Eddie Winslow!

For crissakes. At least Tricia Cast got a nod. She deserves it.

• Members

Sorry... this needs to be repeated: Darius McCrary submitted... something! :lol: I don't know what it was, but it must have been mighty powerful!

Eric Braeden is going to submit that godawful Christmas episode, isn't he? Jesus.

• Members

Aren't y'all glad Maura didn't submit for Supporting? And she did at least as much as Julia Pace Mitchell. :lol:

Seriously...does Sharon Case just not believe in the Emmys?

This is just who submitted themselves this year, btw.

• Members

The fact that TWO distinguished Emmy winners (Walton and St. John go figure!) aren't even on this list makes it a joke. I have to wonder if its a bogus joke too. If anyone from Y&R is be nominated and win at least let it be MTS, Davidson, Cast. The rest(aside from Stone and Rylan) are just a joke.

• Members

I'm shocked that Micheal Grazidei isn't on there since they seem to love to pre-nom him.

Just when you think these pre-noms can't get anymore WTF worthy, they always surprise you.

ETA: Yes I know that these aren't the official list of prenoms, but it's still a depressing list.

I know he's a great actor and everything, but Tristan Rogers a Lead actor on this show? He's not even the lead actor in his storyline.

• Members

I think they probably had Tristan up to try to generate some positive attention among people who are sick of or try to ignore the show.

I have to laugh about Miller being in supporting. He has eaten up huge portions of the show for years and yet they still won't say he's a lead. He shouldn't win any award besides a grant for rosacea.

Considering how much Sharon Case supposedly loves her new story, it's odd she didn't submit herself.

• Members

For clarity, that is just a list of the actors who submitted themselves for Emmys. The final race will still include only two per category. The pre-nominations are released on the 25th. But looking at these pre-pre-noms is very interesting. I now see why some end up losing out on nominations. First some (Rogers as Lead? Can u say egomaniac lol) submit in the wrong category and others like Supporting just have way too many people submitting so it becomes a popularity contest. Surely everybody in Supporting can't think this is their year to win an Emmy? Reigel? Pace? McCrary? Heinle? Stone? Davidson? It's sad because the actor talented actors like Tricia Cast will be left out because of this.

And Stacy Haiduk's overrated ass needs help if she thinks she needs a Lead Actress nomination.

• Members

I guess I can see why Heinle and Haiduk might think they have a chance. Heinle was in the much hyped Bacteria pairing which was seen as some golden couple of Y&R, and Haiduk was beloved by DC and other sites and her firing was seen as unfair. Eden Reigel was also hugely hyped when she arrived, although that has vanished.

Some of the others, like CLB and McRary, are bewildering.

Archived