B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Patrick Duffy is starring on Dallas 2.0. He'll have a larger role than Larry Hagman and they're casting a new wife. I don't know how that'll effect his role on B&B. I'm sure he'll be able to do both if he wants to.

I actually thought Brad Bell did a GREAT job with Olivia. Last year Y&R dressed her like an old church lady with some of the worst wigs I've EVER seen in my life. The way she was written and presented was like an old hag. Then I turn on B&B and she has on a sexy little dress, looks FABULOUS and they're acting playing up her sexuality. Maybe these two episodes are to test the waters for a (longer) future stay. Of course it could be a wink to Brad/Olivia, but I do think there's a chance they could attempt a triangle with Bill and Katie. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Other than that it was meh for a wedding. Can't stand Dayzee and the wedding was rushed. I don't know that I care enough about Donna and Justin together. I certainly don't see a story for them in the future.

• Members

What was that look from Olivia about?

It kind of pisses me off that these two get some kind of grand wedding. No one GAS about them. To the best of my knowledge, we've never even gotten a love scene between them. I suppose that will be remedied tomorrow, but that's not the point. It's just a hollow hookup that really serves no purpose.

• Members

When Marcus said he had to tell Dayzee something I thought it was going to be about how he's been getting him some Amber on the side but instead it was about him going to Forrester in Paris to do business. That is even BETTER! Take your time over there ;-)

I love Dayzee but that dress is fugly, hideous, just absolutely ABOMINABLE!!

I just couldn't get into or believe Donna & Justin's vows to each other, I mean...a few days ago Donna was reluctant to even call him or go to his birthday, now they're getting married...that's dumb!!

LOL at the Donna/Pam moment with the lemon bars. I wonder if Pam really poisoned them? Guess we'll never know LOL since Donna refused to eat the one she was offering. I doubt she did but wouldn't that have been something? ;-D

• Members

Lemon bars! When Donna said that Pam couldnt wait to bake her into an apple pie and sell her off, I thought dont give her any ideas bc thats something she would do!

I see Hope couldnt take time out of her busy schedule to go to her own aunt's wedding

• Members

I was talking to a friend of mine not too long ago and he said that he didn't notice much had change since Ed Scott coming aboard. While the lighting/directing is pretty much the same, I notice that things don't seem quite as rushed as they were before. I mean, you can't change the show's writing, but the show, aesthetically, seems to be way more focused. And every time I've tuned in since Ed's been appointed (Supervising) Producer, I haven't seen a single boom microphone, shadow, or camera creeping into a shot.

I still wish Ed Scott could add Kathryn Foster to the directing team.

Archived