B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, I was looking forward to an AllMyDays collage this month. He maks the best ones.

Now we have.....a house.

Don't worry though...I made GH Liz/Brook/Nik/Lucky one I never got to use either. <_<

Oh and can I just say YUM! to that picture?

Of Steffy, not the house, LOL.

• Members

B&B feels like its being cancelled. The stuff with the Forrester/Logan feud ending and the 2 upcmoming weddings feels like stuff you'd be gearing up for a series finale. Like where do you go from here? The Brooke/Thomas stuff has gone nowhere and the Amber pregnancy thing is weak sauce. Wheres the drama?

• Members

Exactly. The Stephen/Pam, Donna/Justin and Jackie/Owen stuff feels a finale of something. There is just nothing being prepared. We'll probably be surprised by a story that just comes up out of nowhere all of a sudden. Or maybe they'll go back to the backburner like the last 5 months and make way for more Katherine Kelly Lang.

• Members

yep. We are going into sweeps and instead of pumping up story, they seem to be resolving everything in a nice little bow. Even Eric and Stephanie are very much at peace. Nick is happy with Agnes and his cancer scare will be just that, a scare. I have no idea what the show is doing here and I see the forseeable future being a bore

• Members

What is the purpose in bringing Olivia to B&B??? So she can stand around looking at Dollar Bill thinkin' been there, done that? Did I miss something? Because seriously, it's like she just popped up out of nowhere so B&B can have three black folk at a wedding besides the groom.

• Members

Haha i know, i thought the way she kept looking at Bill was strange too, i guess because one would expect them to use that "Have we met before?" reference, but she did not say one word... So they bring her in for this wedding that is only lasting for two days, as is TLW's stay on B&B and already she is a background prop, good job Brad Bell. :rolleyes:

• Members

I was proud of Amber when she went to Oliver and told him she was pregnant, ...then she assured him it wasn't his. WTF!

I find this wedding to be a complete snoozefest!

I agree the show is a little on the boring side, I'm still enjoying it quite a lot though. I hope/think things will get a little more interesting soon. I miss the raunchiness this show used to bring not to long ago...

• Members

They reunite after 20 years, date for one hour, got engaged and the next day they are married. WTF!?!? Talk about insta-couple. This has got to be one of the worst. The show has done ZERO to even build them up and this entire wedding is an eye roll experience. Does anyone really care? What a useless couple

Archived