B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh WOW, WTH was Brooke wearing today? sad.gif That red and brown mess of an outfit is just terrible..

I am a fan of the smoking S/L with Nick but it's so boring now, i really wish things would move along now...I think we get it!!

Did that really used to happen?! When I watch the soaps (and any TV show actually) I always look for little things like that and never find them...LOL

There was SO MUCH drama when I started watching last year, now there's just...not!! We have Stephanie's cancer S/L looming and Amber pregnant with Olivers child but it's just not enough and not even that interesting anymore anyways. I'm hoping things will pick up soon. The show is to cuddly sweet right now, it needs to amp & spice up things quick with the characters/storylines. I have to agree it's a little on the boring side right now but I still enjoy it quite a lot and it's my fave of all the soaps right now.

• Members

It seems everyone is happy right now. I thought Steph already had cancer? I am not a fan of Amber from when she was on Y&R. Now i do know a little bit about B&B and have always known for this show to have that one over the top storyline or something just really campy but it seems like the happy hour now.

• Members
Slightly better than Birgit, but that's like saying Wendy's is better than McDonald's.

Yeah, embarrassingly enough it did. Multiple times. It was pretty bad. And frankly, it's something that a Supervising Producer is supposed to zero into. It's their job to make sure that everything looks great and cohesive. I'm not saying that as a slam against Rhonda Friedman(who I feel is very capable), but clearly the show was not "visually consistent" and had not been for quite some time.

• Members

Usually when things are half this good, the [!@#$%^&*] hits the fan between Steph and Brooke, ending with Steph nearly murdering her. So I'm guessing this crap with Thomas hits the fan pretty soon, once these PC/let's tell everyone smoking is REALLY bad stories are over.

Uh, why isn't SAggie the one getting all concerned about Nickieeeeeeee's potential lung spot? Not that I'm not grateful that SAggie is nowhere to be found, but it seems completely odd and random that she's nowhere to be found during Nick's "health crisis".

• Members

This is strike 2 against the shows new costume director IMO. Brooke's outfit today plus that morbid dress Dayzee was sporting at the wedding, D-; yikes!!

Wow I thought you were kidding! That is crazy, I thought if that happens they re-shoot the scenes. I am nonplused that they would let a mistake like that air on screen!

I think it's a shame that SJB is getting no meat out of this S/L! Yes where is Aggie at in all of this?

Archived