B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, I feel like such a grinch for hating this episode. But seriously...anyone who throws a opera-singing cancer patient bursting into song begging Nickie not to smoke deserves my grinchiness.

Then there was some really stupid lines for Jackie today...UGH.

• Members

Ok that ep was seriously boring, I can't even lie sad.gif It's sending a powerful message, & I appreciate that, but....wow.

I thought Zheng Cao had left the building then out of nowhere she busted out singing her Opera...I didn't even laugh I just had to put my WTF? Face on...I'm sorry lol!! Stephanie's face/reaction to that was what made me chuckle.

This has me LMAO!! laugh.gif

I have never tried a lemon bar before...

Can't see it! Apparently the owner made it private, D-; but thanks!! If the opening is HD (?) I would think the show would be in HD now as well, but I don't recall that ever being reported before so idk...

• Members

Oh I see, thanks for clarifying.

BTW that ustream video suddenly works now, I just checked...I watched the opening and I love the concept of it but I agree that song does not fit well with it at ALL! The way it closes is disappointing to me as well. I watched several times and I don't recall seeing Aggie or Owen...maybe there are different versions or something.

Archived