B&B: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, but you could feauture ANY couple to B&B's fabulous scores - but we always get "Bridge"... Barf!

Anyway: Bill's new house belongs to one of B&B's producers according to ET Canada. They said "one of the show's executive producers" which cannot be true - so whose house is it? I thought from the get-go it might be staff owned: I could picture Cindy Popp or Rhonda Friedman (to a much lesser glam extent) living there. Any ideas???

• Members

I am so with you -- and I love your banner, btw. :wub: Don Diamont is so enjoyable as Dollar Bill that I prefer him to Brad Carlton. And if Katie/Bill/Steffy were written as an "equal" triangle (as opposed to two soulmates + an interloper, which is often Brad Bell's MO), I would absolutely adore this. Katie and Bill were this great couple because she brought out his humanity and he finally allowed her to free herself from her self-esteem issues and that ugly duckling mindset she would fall back on as a defense mechanism (I'll always remember when she went to confront him in his office, and he showed her that she was just as strong and glamourous as her sisters). They need to bring that out again because it was that push-pull dynamic that made them interesting.

And then there is Steffy who, despite her time spent scheming, is truly attracted to Bill. He is everything she is probably looking for right now -- an older man who thrills her and can open the world to her. Plus he's more powerful than daddy! Bill can't help but be flattered by this younger woman's crush on him (and btw how would Katie and her latent insecurities deal with the fact that she has a younger rival on her hands? I would hope that her fighter instinct would rise to the occasion). Plus, Steffy appeals to Bill's darker side.

Anyhoodle, yeah, I really like the potential of this triangle.

• Members

ITA. I hated when Bell dropped it but glad its picking up again. I think both women bring some interesting to the table in terms of their effect on Bill. They definetly make for interesting rivals as well. Plus they are a much needed diversion from the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle which pops up every few months

Archived