The View

YRBB

• Members

Whoppi looked so bored and she was rolling her eyes as Barbara said a few final things about Joy. She really doesn't care at all about this show anymore, although I can't really blame her, as the quality of the topics they discuss has gone way down hill.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I sure liked The City sets as their background instead of the small enclosed orange walls they use now.

I watched Joy's last show. The sentiment was lacking. I think it's because it's only her and Barbara left as the originals (and Barbara is a bobble-head robot at this point). But I enjoyed seeing Meredith.

• Members

For the 5th chair I wouldn't mind Ana from Real Housewives of Miami. I would've never thought it, but she did very well when guest co-hosting. Margaret Cho would be another good choice, and going back to housewives I think Alex McCord would be a good choice. I also think it's time for Sherri to go. I just don't understand her at all. The only way I'd accept Hoda on this show is if she were replacing Meredith back in the day.

• Members

I cant believe the show has black women as the majority.(and no Im not counting once a month Barbara). 2 out of 3 seems like such a change from the original 1 out of 4

I think all those choices are too old. There always was a young woman to represent the younger demographic and as Elizabeth aged and now gone, theres a void left there. They should hire someone in their late 20s/early 30s IMO. These women in their 40s don't suffice and those are ages already occupied

I don't mind Sherri as others but I wouldn't be opposed to her leaving as she tries too hard and many times come across looking like an idiot.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I still think of Jenny McCarthy as young. Guess it's just the 90's kid in me refusing to grow up. Does she still do fart jokes? Cuz that's what I think of when I see her: raunchy immaturity.

That new promo shot doesn't inspire me. It's like looking at a later years cast of Dynasty, after their heyday was over and you're picking out who's still there and who's already left.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

There's a thread for The Real so I shouldn't hijack this one, but Tamera will cry at a card trick, she was steady getting verklempt on that show. I was surprised when even Loni cried.

The funniest moments on that show were when they all faced their fears and Tamar refused to, so they had a dude from the zoo walk up behind her with a snake. When she turned around and saw it, she said, "Oh !@#$%^&*] no!" (they blurred her mouth) and hauled ass backstage, all you saw was the back of her blonde weave bouncing. And when the asian girl told the story about her mom walking in on her topless seeing her huge dark areolas and ran out the bathroom shouting, "PANDA EYE! PANDA EYE!"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
Rosie O’Donnell Returns To ‘The View’
By NELLIE ANDREEVA
odonnellwalters__140127152415.jpegSweeps tend to bring together the strangest bedfellows in pursuit of ratings. On Feb. 7, The View will welcome back former co-host Rosie O’Donnell six years after her nuclear exit from the show amidst a reported feud with View co-host/executive producer Barbara Walters. Now the two will reunite in Walters’ final season on the show. Said Walters, “I have great affection for Rosie and we have remained in contact through the years. I am happy to welcome her back to the program. She is always a lively and engaging guest and a part of the show’s successful history.” O’Donnell is part of the Disney-ABC family, recurring on ABC Family drama The Fosters.