YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Whoa, I swore I clicked the wrong button and this was an old post. Whoopi and Rosie? All that alpha comedienne energy. When Rosie joined the show, Joy began to over compensate, and when Whoopi joined, she never laughed at Joy's quips. That's also a lot of liberal energy on the show so I don't imagine a lot of opposing views, so the show will probably more closely resemble its clone, The Talk, where everyone seems to agree and I don't think they've ever gotten into an argument. Rosie can't help herself though, I'm sure we can expect at least one headline making blowout much to the delight of Barbara and Bill.

• Members

Did anyone watch Rosie's show on OWN? I didn't but I've seen clips. It wasn't bad but it was clear that it had a rough time finding its identity. I actually really like Rosie and I think it's sad that the show failed. The whole Harpo thing seemed like a nice idea. The situation is reminiscent of Caroline Rae taking the baton from Rosie and her show failing.

Did anyone watch Rosie's show on OWN? I didn't but I've seen clips. It wasn't bad but it was clear that it had a rough time finding its identity. I actually really like Rosie and I think it's sad that the show failed. The whole Harpo thing seemed like a nice idea. The situation is reminiscent of Caroline Rae taking the baton from Rosie and her show failing.

• Members

Oop! I guess I was thirsty for some drama, lol.

BTW y'all, I'm aware of the fact that I accidentally posted my last post an annoying four times but I blame SON for not doing what I tell her to do when I tell her to do it and I'm not trying to sit here tapping backspace on my phone for five minutes.

• Members

I liked her show on OWN, but you're right, it had identity issues. The fact that Russell Brand was her first guest was not a good sign. It went from having a studio audience, band, announcer, game show, etc. to being an intimate one-on-one adult interview with a background set that resembled a kindergarten classroom. It just clashed terribly. But there were some great moments in her short-lived show. One of my favorites was how they showed how chummy Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller and her "nemesis" Kathy really are, and how it's all just for the show, as is that dumbass pyramid.

• Members

I saw that yesterday, Barbara makes me sick. Just seeing her hand in the air like that in the freeze frame annoys me. It's so obvious that they have some sort of personal relationship and she's biased and defending him. She would never stand up for somebody she doesn't know like that. Though she would totally do her usual unnecessary damage control.

• Members

Barbara is a decrepit, bitter, old home wrecking whore. Not surprised this woman would defend a molester. She would sell her soul for a dollar so of course shes keeping mum as is the rest of Hollywood for ths sick twisted f-ck

Never thought Id say this but YAAAAASSSS to Sherri Shepherd

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Exactly, I was proud of Sherri for not backing down and I am so glad that she made a point to mention that Soon Yee was underage regardless of the fact that she and Woody didn't see themselves as having a father-daughter relationship.

• Members

Oh I totally agree with you. Barbara, Rosie, and Whoopi all have that in common for me. I still love Rosie and Whoopi but the format of this show has been such a valuable lesson in the humanity of celebrities. When they make themselves so open and available, you quickly learn that you don't always agree and folks you've admired for years can really turn you off.

• Members

Sherri Shepherd shut that down like a pro. Good for her. One of the few times where she sounded very, very smart. Barbara is so ignorant. She's seen him be nice to his daughters so he's automatically innocent? What a dumb !@#$%^&*]. Way to turn a blind eye, you old nasty bitch.

• Members
LMAO you are NEVER here for that crypt keeper. She really disgusts me.

I know y'all saw how Whoopi kept her mouth shut. Her ass was defending Roman Polanski not to long ago. It's sad what these people will do to remain relevant in the Hollywood social circles.