YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LMAO where was I when that Rosie vs Elizabeth showdown occurred?

That being said I'm a little sad that she's running away to Faux News of all places but not surprised. Rosie had her pegged from the beginning. Elizabeth has always cherry picked facts and hid behind the ones that support her argument of the day. However she did have a voice on The View and did represent a certain segment of the population.

Her leaving will make it harder for The VIew seem balanced or a as balanced as it used to be....

• Members

Chile The View was must see back then. Rosie slayed Elisabeth's dense ass.

I remember one time this chick started crying about how she would have explain to her daughter that she could not use the N Word. blink.png I think Whoopi just looked at her and was like "we come from two different worlds" laugh.png

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I also saw it live and it was tense for the remainder of the show. Rosie was gone the next damn day. One thing I disagree with Rosie about is the idea that this particular blowup was orchestrated by the show. She's said that from experience working on her own show, she knew that the split screen had to have been pre-set, and that is simply not true. We were doing split screens in my 7th grade TV production class, it's a basic function on a multi-camera call board that can be done in a flash.

• Members

I can't watch her. Not that I ever watch this shitpile anyway. All they do is defend bigotry and idiocy, and peddle garbage. I never got over when they had an ex-gay on the show and the only one who wasn't pushing it was Meredith Viera.

• Members

well they did take a long time. They've known she's been leaving all year and have quietly been auditioning people in the spot. Its not like Elizabeth just announced the news last week and Barbara took a few days to come to this decision.