YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was just coming here to post this! I haven't liked Sherri but she just gained a lot of points for me for checking that old ass bitch! That fossil had NO defense when Sherri called the sh-t out

I hope Wendy Williams comments on this today and throws shade at Babs

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I can't believe how close Barbara was coming to implying that Dylan had an agenda and made it all up!

I hope the media nails her ass to the wall for this. She's always been the most hypocritical brown-noser whilst trying to play benevolent peacekeeper/voice of 'reason.'

• Members

I agree on all point, however for me, I have no dissolution where Whoopi is concerned. She comes off as the most fair minded, intelligent woman of the whole bunch. I now look at Barbara as an elitist waspy cow that sticks up for her showbiz acquaintances no matter what they do. The only time Whoopi dissapointed me was with the whole Mel Gibson thing.

• Members

I may be wrong here, or haven't seen it... but did Whoopi say they should drop the Roman Polanski thing because it's what the Victim now wants? I could understand her supporting the victim's wishes. I think people have compassion for Roman Polanski when they wouldn't normally because of what happened to him. I seriously think he needed major mental evaluation and deep therapy, when your pregnant wife is murdered just a week before your baby is due in such a brutal way... It wouldn't surprise me if someone in that situation would mentally just go off the cliff. Considering everything he's went through in his life, watching his father being taken to a concentration camp, watching a woman murdered in cold blood right in front of him as a child, German soldiers playing games and using him for target practice... I would truly be surprised if he WASN'T bonkers. Woody Allen has NONE of that serious mental baggage, so his parents didn't get along and he was picked on at summer camp. Big effin deal. Woody is just an outright sociopath, while many people see Roman as a seriously mentally and emotionally traumatized individual. So allowances are made in his case.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

I just think he should have been committed to a mental hospital when all that went down. Then again, playing devil's advocate, if what he did had happened in 1877 and not 1977, his actions would have been completely legal. He's also European, and they have completely different sexual mores than the United States does. Eric Braeden has spoken about this in more than one interview. Consider that 14 countries in Europe set legal age for sex at 14, Spain has it at 13. And most of the rest set it at 15. The United States is very puritanical in the eyes of many in the rest of the world because of this.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

I only made it two minutes in that video. He keeps saying how Mia turned the kids against him, but does he not take ANY responsibility for getting with his children's SISTER? He doesn't see how that is confusing for them? I honestly don't understand how she would have to make them angry at him. They lost a sister and a father and it's his fault regardless of the Dylan stuff. I can't even believe he'd try to fight for custody.