YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I really want to agree wiht this, but it's difficult. Sherri's bs sets adoption and surrogacy back years! If she were not getting a divorce, Sherri would consider this her child and hopefully she would fight for that child. Now, she just tosses it out so she does not have to come off of cash? The birth mother has to be wondering what happens to this kid once she hands him/her over. What does this do for surrogacy in the future? Sherri signed an agreement with the surrogate that she would be the child's mother and now she isn't ? Why not fight for custody even if her husband if the bio father? Because the whole pregnancy was for show? She doesn't take care the of the kid she has now.

It's no wonder some states don't screw around with surrogacy. The courts just don't have time for this!

If I were the birth mother, I'd keep the kid and give Sherri and her husband the finger!

• Members
but then that women is now stuck with a kid and bills to pay which she didn't sign up for

Im actually with Sherri on this. She's nearly 50 and likely wasn't looking to be a mother so late in life. She had a new husband with no kids and agreed to compromise for his sake. Now she learns he played her and is using this kid as a weapon to extort money from her. Its much easier to get away from all this before the baby is born, before any bonding occurs. If Sal filed for divorce later and she tried this months after she had been raising it, then Id be giving her the side eye. I don't think its all about money. She'd have to put up with this no good man for the rest of her life and he is a mistake that she'd rather forget about and move on from

Ooooh this is like some juicy soap opera drama. It reminds me of B&B when Taylor gave her kid away after she learned Brooke was the bio mother and she and Nick divorced. Different circumstances but I got that vibe. Actually this is more like AMC's Greenlee, Ryan, Kendall mess with Greenlee being Sherri, saying she didn't want the baby before he was born after she decided to leave town and get a divorce

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

This poor child. No one deserves to be brought into this world under the burden of lifelong scandal. I swear, some people just do not deserve children. They are not pawns, they are not playthings. Creating a child can be one of the most selfish, self-serving acts a human can commit. It is not about you. It is about that baby who did not ask to exist.

• Members

Sherri's ultimately fighting for the child she already has, her son Jeffrey, because her soon to be ex-husband is absolutely making a play for her money, money that could otherwise be used for Jeffrey.

The child isn't biologically hers, she compromised for the sake of her marriage. I hope a judge goes in her favour.

• Members

I love the irony of this bastard suing her for full custody and making claims that she would be an unift mother and she turns around and gives him exactly what he wants by forfeiting any rights to the child. I wonder how much he will want to be a single dad now without a check to collect