YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ana was really strong in her guest hosting spots, I'd say at the very top of the list whether it be Conservative or Latino. Rosie made a mistake there because Ana was barely on a reality show and has a background as a chef and a lawyer which would've come in handy on this show.

• Members

I'll watch the first episode but i doubt i'll watch many others. I don't even know these two other ladies and i'm not a huge Rosie fan. I think this little "new view" won't be lasting much longer than a year. Either Rosie will leave or Whoopie. I'd be suprised if both make it past this season.

• Members

I thought it was good, but they definitely need a fifth person to balance things out. Nobody was annoying, chemistry was good and they all seem smart which is important. I liked the maturity and Sherri Sheppard with her over the top sexuality (which never felt natural) and desire to make everything about herself. LOVED the new set and I LOVE LOVE LOVED the tribute to Joan Rivers. It made me so emotional because you are dealing with people who truly knew her and it wasn't overdone, it felt very natural and was a nice memorial to a woman who served The View well. That was a WONDERFUL touch. I also thought Whoopi looked AMAZING and was better than she has been in years. Not being surrounded by toxicity helped her.