YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Honestly, Star Jones is the one who should've been brought back. If it's true Whoopi wants to leave so bad I would've given Rosie the moderator role she wants so badly and have Star replace Whoopi. I like Whoopi and I love this panel, but if she truly wants to leave I think that would be a smart choice to replace her. I'd also bring on a 5th person, someone who is younger.

• Members

It's a shame that Whoopi doesn't act more. I suspect she's not getting offered much, but she's too talented to not be making movies, IMO.

And no - I'm not talking about her 3 minute role in this summer's Mutant Ninja Turtle movie.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Talk MATCHES The View IN BOTH WOMEN 25-54 AND WOMEN 18-49

Closest Margin in Viewers This Season

CBS's The Talk matched The View in both women 25-54 and women 18-49, according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week Oct. 12.

The Talk averaged 1.0/06 in women 25-54 and 0.7/05 in women 18-49 matching The View in both key women demographics. Among viewers, The Talk averaged 2.63 million, finishing in its closest competitive position to The View this season (vs. 2.80m).

This is bad news for the View. I have never seen the talk so close in viewers. It's skews very old this season. The problem with this season is its lacking any real excitement. The show is boring and the Talk is more fun and there's a lot more chemistry. I miss the old View chemistry. Bring back Sherri and dump Rosie P and get a new young person in there.

• 2 weeks later...