• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im really enjoying The View this season

I wonder if the guest hosts are they way to chem test a fifth chair?

I guess it would be like a day without Orange Juice if there wasnt a Is Rosie O being fired article?

But seriously why stir up [!@#$%^&*]. This panel seems tight .

• Members

I like the show but that said I find it rather dull and boring….funny how I am finding The Talk more interesting….never thought I would say that….and the ladies of The Talk are funnier…..The View looks forced and I wouldn't have hired Rosie Perez…she sucks…IMO

• Members
Soapsuds we agree on something. I totally agree I don't see any chemistry with this panel and it feels forced. Rosie Odonnell bombed this go around I think with no Hasselbeck she fizzles. Nicole is boring she's nice but she's just dull and Perez is just an idiot. I miss Joy and Sherri. Heck I would rather see Star Jones back at least she has the tie of being an original.

I agree with the Talk they have much more chemistry and the show is more fun to watch.

Edited by JONNYSBRO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I am sorry but Whoppi is an ass for that comment today that You have to be black to understand Racism

Im glad Laverne & Rosie didnt let that go

Then Whoopi told audience members to kiss her behind cause its her view

Fine its her View but Rosie's is that she also understandds

Ughh

• Members

I also get pissed when people bring up racism and then say you dont get it your not black

Then someone says Im gay or I raised a black child your told its not the same

Hate is hate. If we are striving for true equality here we need to support each others struggles and not be like well my struggle is worse or more important than yours.

Edited by John

• Members

Whoopi was totally correct. Basically what she was saying is that when you use the word "racist" for piddly sh!t, that really is just stereotyping or ignorance, then you dilute the meaning of the word to the point that today, when someone says something is "racist", the collective reaction of white folks is to roll their eyes and think to themselves "Oh, sure..... EVERYTHING is racist nowadays, ain't it" and it's just dissmissed out of hand, even if it's REAL racism, like Whoopi described. Whoopi is the only one on that panel with any sense. She's the only one I'd be friends with. Who was the tranny that was on today?

• Members

That WOMAN is LAVERNE COX she is a Transgendered actress from Orange is the New Black

Just so you know Tranny is not an acceptable word.

Also thats not at all how I read the Whoopi situation

Rosie O said you dont have to be black to understand Racism

Whoppi said yes you do

Rosie O Im Gay and I raised a black child she said she understands

Whoopi said thats not the same thing

Thats my issue stop making your struggle worse than others. If we want equality then show support not mine was worse off then yours so I know more then you do [!@#$%^&*]

Edited by John