GH: August Discussion Thread

• Members

Not to hijack this about AMC, but I wouldn't be surprised if those kind of shenanigans were going on at ABC in regards to luring RB back.

Especially after all of the "rumors" going around about RB was being considered as a recast Brenda. So, I always wondered how that would've worked out. Would the same tactics have been used to get Vanity back? Ruin Brenda to the point where the character would be unrecognizable?

Interesting.

Anyway, I'm a day behind so I'm gonna start catching up. :)

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol...those were the same theories that went on here with Greg Vaughan as Lucky. People said GH was intentionally writing him as a dummy and crapping on him so that the character would feel so much better for when JJ returned to the role.

• Members

Snarly is back and the first thing she wants is a videotape of Dante sleeping with Brook and breaking up with Lulu. What a loathsome bitch

gh0830101.jpg

Can someone take a gun to my head and shoot me. I cant beleive its been 7 episodes and we are STILL on the Misadventures of Jason and Sam

gh0830102.jpg

Brooke: "If you think Im leaving here with nothing, then you better think again

gh0830103.jpg

Carly: "Is that a threat"?

gh0830104.jpg

Brooke: "If I dont get every cent that I've earned, Im going to go over to Dante and Lulu and tell them exactly what happen. That you paid me to come to town to sleep with him and break them up"

gh0830105.jpg

What no quick comeback? Cat caught your high and mighty, obnoxious tongue?

• Members

Lulu, you dumb ass bitch. Dont say Brook didnt try to warn you

Why is Livia back yelling at Sonny? Didnt she say what she had to in the beginning? Was it necesesary for her to go back in there and yap her traps?

Brenda's return is so boring, its not even funny

Archived