GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HEY haters!

There's progress! A weekly decrease in expectations by Brian Frons, a decrease in morale by an already dwindling fanbase, and depending on what way you look at it, a decrease in ratings every Thursday despite the fanbois and ABC's spin.

• Members

LMAO at Lisa rolling over

ghlsia1new.gif

Haha, I guess thats one way too look at it. I cantbeleive they thought that what we are seeing on screen is actually interesting. This is one of the most lackluster returns Ive seen and its even worse bc of how hyped up it was

• Members

You, neither? It seems incredibly random. Not just for the show, but for JaSam themselves. I get that this is their "thing." Every several weeks, as Cheap said, it's the Misadventures of Jason and Sam. "On this week's episode..." But at least there seems to be a plot to it. This one is just them in a cabin being shot at.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Perfect description!

• Members

:lol: I wonder if GH works in tandem with some Stunt Performers University. Whoever scores the highest on their final exam in Car Hood Rolling gets a paying gig on GH. It seems as if every season, someone's being hit by a car. Kiefer this spring. Lisa this summer. Who's next this fall? Brenda?

• Members

What sucks is that someone has been shooting at them for days! At some point they have to leave right? Instead we've had to endure them stuck in that cabin afraid to walk out bc some random shots keep coming. Theres no plot or story there at all and its like some desperate attempt to give them some airtime. Surely Kelly M and Steve will be high on the charts for August, but theres no substance behind it. Complete filler which advances absolutely nothing. I fail to get the point of their scenes

• Members

I'm not. A lying whore, like Carly, knows when a lying whore is just about through. With Brook already telling Lulu about Carly paying her, it makes Carly's brilliant plan null and void. Even if Lulu doesn't believe her, it's not like Brook would've continued on with the plan if Carly kept silent. So now, Carly's going to spin this so Brook loses (because Carly never loses, says Karen Harris), and then she'll refocus all of her efforts into framing Dante for corruption.

I saw Carly coming from a mile away.

Archived