GH: August Discussion Thread

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bravo! Very well said!

A bit Odd?

This is a total remake of history...I couldn't believe it Elizabeth and Sarah haven't gotten along practically ever even before she banged Lucky their relationship wasn't all there

suddenly its KumbayYa...this show this show...I know they needed an escape for Becky's maternity leave but to butcher history this way is totally ridiculous she hasn't mentioned Sarah in years probably when she left the show now all of a sudden. This is why GH fails its the "simple silly things" they screw up on my mouth literally flew open ...HUH? Nikolas picks up the phone calls Sarah when he dumped her. Like the speak all the time? And Sara who has lived in Europe for nearly a decade is back in California lonely? Huh I can see her breaking a foot in an accident but lonely with no friends?

Then I remember how far this show has gotten from its history so it makes sense this is GuZaVision.

• Members

Forgot to mention, what was wrong with Lisa's locker in the end?? Was that blood?? Did she plant that in there herself? LOL! I couldn't tell, she looked surprised by it, but I don't see Robin sabotaging her locker, even in the mad state she is in right now with Lisa.

Oh yeah and anyone missing Carly? It's been days, she must be hibernating lol...I kind of don't miss her, but then I do. Watch her colossally show up on Friday's episode, sorry for jinxing lol..

• Members

Meh.... time changes folks, as do children, work, living apart. I thought it actually quite nice that someone left the canvas without drama.

I finally got to watch the whole show and I've got to say, the women were on fire yesterday. Brook is truly a little Tracy and I LOVE that. Lulu isn't far off either, she's just the righteous party at the minute. I actually liked Liz with Nic (my Niz heart is hopeful), Diane was on fire - but then that's not new - Olivia knows how to turn on those emotions, even Lisa/Robin/Sam were something to watch.

I know one of GH's biggest problems in not incorporating the Beloved Vets properly and yesterday I saw a million ways that Tracy and Mac could have been involved, but they know how to move a story along without all the overly emotional handwringing I see in other shows. Ours is truly unique in daytime.

• Members

I always wondered what Sabine Singh would be like in the role. I know I'll get massacred for even saying such a thing, but I thought she played a decent bitchy type on AMC.

I always thought she was pretty good on AMC. She was just as good as Rebecca Budig as Greenlee for me, but maybe that's just because I've never really understood all the Budig hype.

I kind of always had the suspision that AMC was deliberately trying to make Singh look bad in the role, as an attempt to make fans reject any and all future Greenlee recasts, and as a way to say "Look Rebecca, we will continue to massacre this character if you don't come back."

Nonetheles, I could see Singh in the role

• Members

I didnt mind Sabine as Greenlee. I thought she was great when she first came on and was great as a bitch. It went downhill when they turned her into the misunderstood victim as that took out any spark or life she brought to the role. While that did expose her limited range, I didnt think that was the direction they needed to or should have taken Greenlee at that point. She worked much better as the selfish, troublemaker.

Archived