April 12-16, 2010

Toups

• Members

I know I've already said this but I don't think Zendall drove anyone away. I red hot lobster loathe that pairing but I think their reappearance last week made actual story based sense. The problem comes when people are forced to endure overexposed characters because they end up in stories that have nothing to do with them.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doubt it. I'd wait until they hit the 2.0s for that to happen, tbh.

And honestly, It'll take far more for me to reach that level. When they get to the point where I can't even turn the TV on without yelling at it (as I do with GH), THEN i'll tune out.

Speaking of which, is thursday always this bad for ratings? Cos B&B hitting a 2.0 kinda shocked me...not that it should seeing as it's kind of horrendous but...still.

• Members

Y&R's fall is so well deserved!

I notice too that Muhney is having a shot at Sony on both twop and his Twitter site, so I'd presume their executives were the ones who decided Adam had to be killed off.

It can't just be a coincidence that in the week after Muhney's last scenes, Y&R's audience plummets by 500,000.

But, I know that everyone also hates the doppleganger SLs going on at the moment.

And the Heather recast is a complete dud! :lol:

Funnily enough, B&B is actually better than Y&R right now!

Archived