April 12-16, 2010

Toups

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Was watching that awesome Pittsburgh/Ottawa triple overtime game! Yeah baby!!!!! I'm exhausted from almost having multiple heart attacks so ratings will come tomorrow. GO SENS GO! :)

Little tease....it was a bad week for soaps, especially Y&R who fell hard. OLTL hit a new low in Total Viewers.

• Members

The thing with Y&R now is that every week is based on ratings stunts. Nothing is built up to, it's one big gimmick followed by another. So if the gimmicks don't result in either an increase or ratings staying relatively the same, they may get concerned.

• Members

I'm not surprise about both Y&R & OLTL. I predicted that Y&R was going to fall now if they can stay down for several weeks in a row. Then we can say adios to MAB & her band of hacks.

OLTL that damn teen Jessica storyline is the shits & they need to end that [!@#$%^&*] right now. & also get rid some of those returns & make Danielle non Todd child.

• Members

OLTL is in huge trouble if it bottomed out at a recored. It is up against a badly written, cancelled ATWT and has a good creative team. I'm revising my guess and saying 1.7 for OLTL and 1.8 for ATWT. ABc is really having a rough time. I know all soaps are in trouble; however, ABC is by far in the worst shape.

Archived