Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've been watching all the recent OC marathons and I've gotta say I think the show really jumped the shark somewhere in the middle of season 4. Tamra was actually tolerable season 3 but as more and more of the original cast started getting replaced with blonde bimbos the show turned into what it is now...

• Members

Isn't that when Gretchen joined with the dying fiance and had the battle for the hottest housewife with Tamra? That stuff was just cartoonish and it felt like Tamra in particular was playing for the cameras to cement her place on the show. That's why I stopped following as faithfully. As superficial as they could be, I thought that original season 1-2, even 3 cast had diversity in the types of women featured and was very entertaining. Now? Just a bunch of generic blonde bimbos.

• Members

Haha, I just came in here to post about this. It's ridiculous! What do they even need rehab for - isn't this show about drugs/alcohol?

Miami was reallllly boring this week until the Black Bell stuff with Lea/Cristy. Speaking of, I thought Lea looked like a drag queen at the auction! :ph34r:

The real drama came on Watch What Happens Live!!! Anyone see that?!? Cristy was a guest, and Lea called in and just TORE her a new one about not paying or having a ticket. She called her "a thousand dollar hooker", and just ranted on and on - they sat there blown away and it was very awkward. Loved it! haha

Also, Marysol TOTALLY looked like Adrienne from Beverly Hills.

• Members

IAed withy Christy this week. I got sick of Adriana's drama. I cant believe the show wasted so much time going on about her kid and her husband.

Leah looks so much better without all that makeup and her hair done. She looked younger earlier in the episode at home then in her interview and party later on.

• Members

If NeNe is gone I say good riddance, please make Phaedra more of a highlight and find a less obnoxious person on to replace NeNe.

Anyways, anyone else catch the OC premiere last night?...It looks like Gretchen has had some work done...Also it's being reported that Alexis' husband Jim has quit the show due to the "editing" last season...Why is this everyone's favorite excuse?