- 0.9/2 HH

- 0.7/2 A18-49

This Tuesday:

Real Housewives of Miami (BRAVO)

- 1.101 million viewers

- 0.9/2 HH

- 0.5/2 A18-49

:o

I wonder how Andy feels about this. I also think the season is almost over, already! They keep previewing this new pregnant nanny show that starts in the same timeslot on April 5th. That leaves only 2 episodes left, to include a reunion. That can't seem right! :blink:

• Members

I read the finale is on the 29th. Since Million Dollar Listing now airs before it on Tuesday I can't see them airing the reunion there. Maybe they'll air the first part before NYC premieres the first Thursday in April. Or maybe the reunion will only be one part. Either way it's looking like two more episodes and a reunion soon. I just want more Elsa and I'll be happy. She's the main draw for me. I cannot wait to see her on Watch What Happens Live this Tuesday.

• Members

All I care about is the enigma that is Elsa...Seeing her actually walk around in that last episode was like being at the zoo...That thing she calls a head/face is just astonishing...I really hope Marysol grows a brain and stops before she looks exactly like her mom.

• Members

5 episodes is beyond dissapointing. Its sad that the most intereting stotyline is Larsa and her quest for a good nanny. I found that hilarious on the last show. "I would prefer someone that can speak english bc my husband doesnt like someone that doesnt undersand when he's talking" LOL

• Members

Just watched the premiere for OC.

While it's my favorite, these bitches look broke compared to the extreme wealth of Beverly Hills. A LOT of the luster from their fabulous and wealthy (using the term loosely here) is gone.

The season looks EXPLOSIVE, especially with Vicki's divorce and Tamra vs Jeana (which, should be noted, Tamra is NOT the one pushing her. She tweeted about it and in the preview the clothing is not the same).

Why does Gretchen have/need an assistant? She can barely feed herself, let alone hire help! Aside from Slade, that is. Her bag line looks like it came from K-Mart (ridiculously overpriced at $250 a pop).

Even though she's a bitter ho, I love Vicki. It's the drive and the presence. :wub: Donn. :wub:

Anyone know how it's faring in the ratings?

• Members

Wow - I forgot about the drag queen! I think we got a glimpse of him at the art show though (he was behind Adriana while she got in the fight with the art guy).

I'm surprised, given Andy's pro-gayness, and the Housewives normally having gay friends on every season, that he would cut out the drag queen completely - AND is now cutting out the lesbian OC housewife from being a housewife, Fernanda.

• Members

Here are the first two episodes' ratings:

Premiere Episode:

Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO, 10pm)

- 2.050 million viewers

- 1.4/3 HH

- 1.1/3 A18-49

2nd Episode:

Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO, 10pm)

- 2.051 million viewers

- 1.5/2 HH

- 1.1/3 A18-49

No drops - and pretty consistent. Much higher than Miami and Bethenny Ever After, but just under Top Chef.

Credit: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/

Edited by alwaysAMC