Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank god. I've only seen scray island and the reunion episodes..I'm excited to see the full Jill/Bethenny rivalry...

Now onto OC...Last night was pretty boring...I seriously have no interest in Peggy, Gretchen, or Alexis...They're intertwinable and a waste of time..I know a lot of people don't like Vicki but I love her and she's the last remaining original.

• Members

I don't think Peggy's addition is necessary. The role of rich stay at home mom, has already been filled by Alexis.

I wish we'd get an older lady that has a REAL, ball busting job, to even out against Vicki, who always feels the need to criticize the other ladies for their non-jobs.

• Members

I completely agree with this!!! They need a real ritch bitch that can outwork Vicki - that would be gold!

Last night's WAS draining. Peggy is boring and a waste of space. Too much of the same with Alexis. This is NOT Gretchen's season - she's coming off completely unlikeable this year, which is sad. The Princess thing is getting out of control. Tamra's boyfriend is pretty hot, but I was more interested in the funny gay friend they had dinner with.

• Members

Wow - she was really pretty! That's so sad... is it just bad plastic surgery, or what??

Speaking of Elsa... Andy has a HUGE boner for Elsa - he doesn't shut up about her! This might bode well for another Miami season... or maybe her own spinoff. I have a feeling he won't let her go after the finale next week.

• Members

Miami actually got pretty good last night --- because at least there is some drama. I still don't feel like I really know these ladies though. First seasons should introduce them better (i.e. NYC and OC) and then slowly show how these ladies come together to know each other (other than their fake 'lunch/cooking classes' dates that seems to have been originally the premise for the Miami Social Club). I just feel like these ladies barely know each other, but are forced to come together during these luncheons and discuss Miami and the going-ons.

Mama Elsa was a hot mess with Andy on Watch What Happens Live. A show around her won't be successful, plus I doubt she'd do it. They need to stick with small doses.

Also, Marysol looked HORRIBLE on WWHL! She was gorgeous on her first appearance a few weeks back, but last night it looked like she just had Botox an hour before the show. Her face never moved, and her hair pulled back didn't help the solid forehead situation. She didn't even look like herself.

Also, was it just me, or does it sound like Marysol and her husband don't last? Elsa didn't seem happy with discussing him, and Marysol said we'll have to watch - but never really said they were happy or wanted to discuss him much. So sad since last night's episode showed their wedding.

• Members

I've been watching NYC season 3 all day because yes, I don't have a life..And oh my god I didn't realize how frigging dramatic season 3 was..I saw scary island and the reunions way back and the other seasons but geez...I didn't even realize how much these ladies actually don't even like eachother.