• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank god. I've only seen scray island and the reunion episodes..I'm excited to see the full Jill/Bethenny rivalry...

Now onto OC...Last night was pretty boring...I seriously have no interest in Peggy, Gretchen, or Alexis...They're intertwinable and a waste of time..I know a lot of people don't like Vicki but I love her and she's the last remaining original.

I don't think Peggy's addition is necessary. The role of rich stay at home mom, has already been filled by Alexis.

I wish we'd get an older lady that has a REAL, ball busting job, to even out against Vicki, who always feels the need to criticize the other ladies for their non-jobs.

I don't think Peggy's addition is necessary. The role of rich stay at home mom, has already been filled by Alexis.

I wish we'd get an older lady that has a REAL, ball busting job, to even out against Vicki, who always feels the need to criticize the other ladies for their non-jobs.

I completely agree with this!!! They need a real ritch bitch that can outwork Vicki - that would be gold!

Last night's WAS draining. Peggy is boring and a waste of space. Too much of the same with Alexis. This is NOT Gretchen's season - she's coming off completely unlikeable this year, which is sad. The Princess thing is getting out of control. Tamra's boyfriend is pretty hot, but I was more interested in the funny gay friend they had dinner with.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-miami/season-1/photos/photo-diaries/even-more-elsa

These are pictures of the infamous Elsa before her face blew up.

Wow - she was really pretty! That's so sad... is it just bad plastic surgery, or what??

Speaking of Elsa... Andy has a HUGE boner for Elsa - he doesn't shut up about her! This might bode well for another Miami season... or maybe her own spinoff. I have a feeling he won't let her go after the finale next week.

I'm so excited to see Elsa on Watch What Happens Live. Maybe she could be a guest judge on Fashion Show. Only problem is that she's so afraid of flying. She tweeted that we need to pray for her lol.

Miami actually got pretty good last night --- because at least there is some drama. I still don't feel like I really know these ladies though. First seasons should introduce them better (i.e. NYC and OC) and then slowly show how these ladies come together to know each other (other than their fake 'lunch/cooking classes' dates that seems to have been originally the premise for the Miami Social Club). I just feel like these ladies barely know each other, but are forced to come together during these luncheons and discuss Miami and the going-ons.

Mama Elsa was a hot mess with Andy on Watch What Happens Live. A show around her won't be successful, plus I doubt she'd do it. They need to stick with small doses.

Also, Marysol looked HORRIBLE on WWHL! She was gorgeous on her first appearance a few weeks back, but last night it looked like she just had Botox an hour before the show. Her face never moved, and her hair pulled back didn't help the solid forehead situation. She didn't even look like herself.

Also, was it just me, or does it sound like Marysol and her husband don't last? Elsa didn't seem happy with discussing him, and Marysol said we'll have to watch - but never really said they were happy or wanted to discuss him much. So sad since last night's episode showed their wedding.

Report: The Real Housewives of DC Officially Over, No Second Season

Days after Andy Cohen revealed there was a bit of a standstill between the Real Housewives of DC and Bravo over the return of Michaele Salahi, a new report now states the show is officially dunzo!

RadarOnline is reporting that Bravo has decided to can the DC Housewives for good. The reported reason? The show just didn’t perform well enough for the network.

“The show just didn’t do well and it wasn’t worth airing another season,” a source close to the situation told Radar. “The DC housewives were meant to be starting shooting their second season now and they haven’t heard a peep from Bravo.”

“No one from the cast has been contacted yet and told that the show is cancelled,” dishes the source.

The source adds that the ratings disaster of the Real Housewives of Miami and the so-so ratings for the DC Housewives is now forcing Bravo to reconsider its housewives strategy. “After DC failed in the ratings and Miami just bombed, they realized they can’t just start a show anywhere and it will succeed,” the source said. “Bravo used to think it was about the brand and they could switch the housewives at any point but now they have realized it is about the women involved and that has changed their perspective.”

The source adds that Bravo has “realized a lot with the failure of DC and Miami, and they’re going to concentrate on the successful shows they have and not expand any further.” The source reveals when it comes to the DC franchise, “We’re just hoping that people forget it ever happened.” Ouch.

The report yesterday stated that DC housewives Mary Schmidt Amons, Cat Ommaney, Lynda Erkiletian, and Stacie Turner had banded together and threatened to walk if Bravo allowed the Salahis to return. And quite frankly, the DC Housewives are no Real Housewives of New Jersey, which seems to be doing just fine and dandy following the exit of Danielle Staub.

This news doesn’t come as a surprise because when you take away the Salahis, the Real Housewives of DC equals the Real Housewives of Miami, except probably worse. While the DC Housewives minus the Salahis might have been successful in the earlier days of Bravo Housewives (think season 1 & 2 of the OC Housewives), the ante has however been upped in recent years thanks to the antics of some of the other franchises, aka table flipping and limo fights. The DC ladies might however want to take this news as a compliment as it means they are simply too boring classy for the successful Bravo franchise.

By the way, the Real Housewives of DC had higher ratings than the Miami Housewives. And this news brings us to an interesting question

:angry::(

I've been watching NYC season 3 all day because yes, I don't have a life..And oh my god I didn't realize how frigging dramatic season 3 was..I saw scary island and the reunions way back and the other seasons but geez...I didn't even realize how much these ladies actually don't even like eachother.

I can't believe they cancelled DC. Andy needs to do his homework because he's using their ratings (that were actually decent) as a scapegoat. This sucks.