Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

IA, Kathy, looks so trashy. She looks too low class for a show like this. The first 2 seasons were all about the Manzo family but it looks like this one will focus on Theresa's clan. It should be interesting to see how the shift alters the dynamics of the other women. I hope Caroline and Jaqueline dont come across irrelevant

NYC is airing twice this week? Cool!

I cant help but think of her when I see Melissa. She looks alot like her in the picture and trailer

sammi-jersey-shore-e1285426534673.jpg?w=385&h=288

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay, I want to like Alex I really do..but SHUT UP...Yes, we get it you state your opinions now, but does everything have to be an argument? Talk about fighting for camera time. Cindy is still completely irrelevant to me and Kelly continues to be sane :-\

• Members

TEAM ALEX!!! I thought Alex had every right to question Sonja and demand answers. Sonja completely lost a fan last night in me. I love Alex stepping up and not letting anyone get by with any BS.

Although if it is truly "Blondes vs. Brunettes" this season (as Zarin likes to call it)... then perhaps Sonja and Alex make up?

• Members

Miami

I know Im late but I just saw the reunion. Who's bright idea was it to do it live? What a mess. All I saw was women shouting and screaming over each other. It was so unorganized and Andy sucked as moderator as he had no control over them. I rea that these things tend to go on for houras and they edit it down into 2-3 hours for a more cohesive show. Should have done that here. Plus doing it on Watch What Happens made it look so cheap and low-class.

There was so much drama but I didnt even connect many of these issues from the show. Im guessing cutting the season short played a big part in that. I didnt understand what some of these women were arguing over. Oh and how tasteless of Adriana to say that Chrisy gives blowjobs to 19 year olds. That only made Adriana look bad, not Christy. That was such a crude ciomment to say and no doubt it would have been edited out had it been taped. I didnt find that entertaining and it was embarassing to see the women like this.

I didnt even realize Alexia was there till the final 5 minutes as they didnt talk to her at all till the end

New York

Oh boohooo Jill. I had to roll my eyes when she whined about Alex bullying her and that she wont leave her alone. Girl, STFU

• Members

Andy said everything with Miami kinda got fugged up...They didn't even originally have a reunion planned from what I remember reading and then by the time they decided to do one, live was the only option...And he claims Miami was just there as a filler and some bull about the winter weather and wanting to show the beach...Blah.

• Members

Here's the exact answer.

It seems like Bravo shows shot in Miami [Miami Social and the Real Housewives of Miami] have some ratings challenges. Any insight on this?

I don't know, I feel pretty good about the Miami Housewives. We threw it on with not a lot of promotion and I think those woman are great characters. The truth of the matter was, we put it on because everyone in America was going through such a horrible winter and we just kind of realized we had Miami on the shelf, ready to go, and we needed a little more time to finish New York [Housewives] to make it perfect. Let's throw it on as a six-week kind of antidote to all the winter madness.

And then by the time we decided to do a reunion show, we were three weeks in and didn't have time to post it properly, so we decided to do one live. And I think the fact that we [did] a live reunion show speaks to our wanting to do something to celebrate the end of the show.

• Members

thanks for that. The show was a good skeleton for what could have been an amazing season but the editing was horrible, it was poorly structured and things simply did not seem to connect properly. I think they aired NY and held off on Miami, they would have had a much stronger piece of work to show. I dont think America was looking at Bravo and thinking oh its so cold outside so let me turn on tv and see women enjoying the hot amazing weather of Miami.

• Members

The OC this season is the most "real" and thus the dullest. The women don't have the cash, they don't have the wars and they don't have anything beyond Coto.

Tamra and Vicki are definitely the ones who are carrying this show. Alexis, Gretchen and Peggy are boring and stupid.

NY is fierce. BH is fabulous. NJ is trashtastic. ATL is awesome.

• Members

The first two, three seasons were real, but I was entertained because the women were interesting. Now I fine myself straining to find anything to keep my interest. Peggy is forgettable, Gretchen has always bored me and Tamra tries too hard. At this point I'd keep Vicki, Tamra (for crazy) and Alexis. Try to convince Jeana and/or Lauri to return and add a sixth housewife who will add diversity to this bunch. Like the old days.

• Members

I dont find OC boring but man these women are so vile and repulsive. Alexis is the only one that comes across likeable. Peggy isnt so bad but she's new and I dont know or care for her. I love Vicki but she and Tamra feed off each other which makes her look bad. Tamra is the worst. She is SUCH a bitch this season and downright mean. IA with those that said the earlier seasons were the best. I just finished watching season 2 and they were all likeable. There wasnt much drama to be found yet the season was quite entertaining

IA that Jeanna should return. Man I loved her. I dont think Lauri needs to come back though. One thing I will agree on is that Gretchen should be dropped. I dont feel she adds anything anymore and she's gotten so unlikeable this year

Edited by Cheap21