Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

^Oh wow, good for her! I noticed it in the face during the episode for sure.

Ratings were good for the season premiere! Per tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com:

Real Housewives of New Jersey (BRAVO, 9pm)

- 2.872 million viewers

- 2.0/3 HH

- 1.5/4 A18-49

BRAVO SHATTERS RECORDS AS “THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY” DELIVERS HIGHEST RATED SEASON PREMIERE IN NETWORK HISTORY WITH 2.02 MILLION ADULTS 18-49 Season Three Premiere Drives

Best Monday Night Ever Among All Key Demos

NEW YORK – May 17, 2011 – Bravo continues its record-breaking streak as “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” delivered the highest rated season premiere in the network’s history with 2.02 million adults 18-49 and the highest rated season premiere in the Housewives franchise with 2.87 million total viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. The 90-minute season premiere helped Bravo earn its best Monday night in network history among all key demos, averaging 1.9 million total viewers and 1.3 million adults 18-49 in primetime. The highly anticipated season three premiere marked double-digit growth, up 23 percent among both total viewers and adults 18-49 compared to the previous season premiere (5/03/10).

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jill and Cindy make watching NYC a chore for me. I honestly miss Bethenny. Hell instead of giving her own show entirely, they could've just spliced in footage of her life with what these women are bitching at each other about and I'd enjoy it more.

• Members

I don't so much miss Bethenny as I miss someone who freely called everyone on their sh*t. I like to watch Jill because she destroys herself in each and every episode. She can act like the victim all she likes...but we all know better and Jill knows it and it must make her soul scream.

Cindy is a whole other story. She's worthless, boring to watch and unbelievably out of her depth on this show. I was thrilled to see Sonja put her in her place...but after that's been accomplished, there's nothing left! They need to ditch Cindy completely for next season, she's not happening. Why not bring Cat from DC onto NYC? She lives there as it is and she and Luann apparently hate each other. Brilliant!

• Members

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I don't think Bravo has aired 3 at the same time before. Although the OC is almost finished, right?

I was also wondering about Andy's Watch What Happens Live. I'm surprised he doesn't move it to Monday's after NJ, since that's the big ratings night, and he would want to talk about the episodes with the housewives and other guests. Maybe after OC is finished, he'll move it over from Sunday to Monday?

• Members

I'm really enjoying NYC this season.

And...I like Cindy! She's down to earth and laid back, compared to the other loony women. Ramona was completely OTT with her Pinot Grigio meltdown at the birthday party.

Sonja's pecking order? :blink:

In the Blondes vs. Brunettes battle that's supposedly shaping up, I'm on Cindy and Jill's side. The only blonde I like is Ramona...and I've never found Jill as heinously evil as she's been made out to be.

LuAnn has a shittier attitude than Jill, by FAR.

ITA. I'll start watching NJ until OC wraps up.

ETA: There are rumors Tareq Salahi will pose for Playgirl! :ph34r:

Edited by WTGH

• Members

I've been watching OC Season 1 today and it's amazing how much more enjoyable OC season one is than the current one airing...I will say one thing about Vicki, she has stayed true to herself this entire time. I think that's why no matter what, I still love her...I miss Jo.

• Members

GOD could this Ramona/Kelly feud be more manufactured...It's amazing that since Bethenny left the show that somehow CrazyKelly has officially made all her problems from Scary Island Ramona's fault...when in fact she spent most of the trip attacking Bethenny.