Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Really Jill, you are gonna start an arguement with the Bride at her wedding and Ramona has no taste for confronting you at her own party :unsure:

I LOVE how the Bride didnt back down from Jill and Jill got BUSTED :lol:

I see from the previews Kelly is still :wacko:

• Members

You would think after 4 years of being on this show, Jill would know how things work by now. Just because you say you're turning over a new leaf doesn't mean you're going to magically get the nice girl edit. She's still being filmed constantly, and she's still talking trash and just being the awful JillMonster she is....She's the Vicki of NYC, but I still like Vicki more.

• Members

Team Teresa here!

Teresa: "There was hardly anyone there. My christianing had over 200 people. I didnt see 200 people there" LOL

Melissa: "That bitch would never iss a party, especially if someone else is paying for it"

Love the drama between Teresa and her family. Danielle who? Melissa is bringing it and what a great new housewife

Anyone else feel the Manzos feel insiginficant? It feels as if its the Teresa show now

Melissa's sister's a bitch! Terlling Teresa that she got invited to the christianing bc of a technicality. WTF did she even get in it? Joe Gorga was out of line cursing Teresa out. Him getting angry and going off was uncalled for and I didnt see why he needed to do that. I did feel bad for him when he started crying and yelling to his father.

The latter brawl....CRAZY! I cant believe that actually happened and this was onlt the first episode

Cant stand Kathy's husband

Teresa as a kid looks SOOO much like her daughter Gia

YOUNGER-TERESA-GIUDICE-BROTHER.png

alg_giudice_daughter.jpg

And what a moblicious photo. Is this the Sopranos?

rhonj1.png

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

^Haha, I know - that black and white photo was so mobilicious! I also thought the same thing about Teresa/Gia - it's pretty crazy! I've always though Gia and Melania look exactly like mini-Teresas and Adriana looks nothing like them (probably Joe).

You're right - Danielle who? Teresa's family drama is where it's at! Manzos do feel insignificant, but I'm interested in seeing how Caroline fits into the Melissa/Kathy thing - I wonder if they'll get along.

• Members

Well it was obvious Joe Gorga was wasted when he cussed his sister out and he had already been venting and kept getting asked about her, so combine that with liquor and her coming up and you have the explosion.

Team Gorgas. I've never liked Teresa. She's always been a phoney ape.