Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I agree!

Speaking of Elsa and Marysol, anyone see they were both charged and arrested for DUI's last year? Look at mugshots here:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/40890

Marysol obviously looks embarrased, but it barely looks like her - her cheeks look different - is this before or after the show and her 'face work'?

Speaking of Miami --- after last week's episode, I'm officially DONE with Adriana. She is the worst host ever, and that was absolutely tacky of her to bring in another artist. What pisses me off too is that Lea supported her and sided with her, when we ALL know deep down Lea knows that was wrong.

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't seem to get into the Miami series, I'll put it on hold for now, but honestly, it's a bit boring. There's no way I can classify this as a Housewives franchise, they should've kept it as Miami Social Club.

OC premiere was great. I'm a bit biased, but this is my favorite franchise. I love the women and the petty/catty drama they bring. (i.e. Tamra and Gretchen's evil eye spat) I can't wait for Tamra vs. Jeana.

• Members

That's actually tempting...I love some Pinot Grigio.

Anyone catch OC last night? This Peggy lady is completely pointless. I still have no interest in Alexis or her preaching or her delusion about her control freak husband..

Vicki is always good t.v., though I'd hate if she were my mom. I wouldn't mind working for her though.

• Members

I watched the first two episodes of OC. I still feel bad for missing the previous season and thus Jeana's exit, so I'm watching just in case something interesting happens. These ladies are so dull. I do find Alexis enjoyable and Tamra is a hateful, but watchable bitch. Vicki is the main draw, being the only original. Peggy and Gretchen are fairly pointless. At least Gretchen brings some snark, but this show needs a new focus. Next season I'd dump a couple and cast a DIFFERENT type. Peggy feels like more of the same.

• Members

I thought Vicki in Seattle was pretty funny - reminded me of her early seasons when she used to have more fun.

Peggy sounds JUST like Alexis. If you listen without watching, you can't even tell who is who. That is weird. Anyway, Peggy IS pointless unless she brings more crazy drama. She's an Alexis clone, except looks much older than she probably is (bad plastic surgery).

Miss Independent Tamra is fun for now, although I really liked Simon and miss him now.

When are they going to introduce Fernanda as a new housewife??? The introductions this season has been whack... Peggy gets a spot in the promo, yet she wasn't seen until halfway through episode 2. Fernanda gets nothing, and she's been in both episodes many times. :blink: Actually, looking at Bravo's website, they've taken her out of the main cast photo at the top (she was in there before the promo), but she still has a bio. Weird!