Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did you guys see the final episode of Beverly Hills? It was new edit of the Dinner Party from Hell episode with new footage and interviews. Some good lines and moments in it.

Lisa: "Camille's cocktail was like a bowl of soup. They were huge" "Allison. She was knocking back the witch's brew" LOL...so true. Kyle said its something someone could take a bath in.

bhfaye.png

Faye :wub: Are they testing her as a new housewife? She looked gorgeous in her interviews. She cleans up well and looks very Beverly Hills here. They reedited the episode to make it appear as if she was one of the girls bc she got alot of airtime. I hope they add her next season,

Faye: "Of course women are catty around Camille. Thats the only way they can be around her" LOL

"Could you beleive that was happening in BH? We dont do things like that at dinner parties"

Alison was still as crazy and horrible as ever

Taylor: "If she was so psychic, how didnt she see what Kelsey was doing to Camille right there?" And on the "You have two legs" comment by Alison: "What does that even mean? Does she now have these dead people that chop off your legs"

I also noticed that they alluded to Kim's drinking problems. She said she had 6 cokes which affected the way she acted? Bull.

Alison: "Friends? They cant even spell friends"

Taylor: "How about crazy? C-R-A-Z-Y"

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Camille is popping up everywhere! She'll be on #!($ My Dad Says! too.

Overall - disappointed in the Atlanta reunion shows. It was just as boring as Season 2's, yet this year they have no excuse. Not that they need to get crazy like NJ, but even DC and NYC have some really good reunion shows without the brawling.

It was interesting that if you watched NeNe's reactions to certain things Kim and Phaedra (her biggest "enemies") said in their interviews that Andy rolled, NeNe was laughing! Example: When Phaedra called ATL 'haterville'. I think there might be some fake hating here. Same with Kim - she laughed at some of NeNe's interview quotes.

I thought Sheree = Ramona; definitely turned likeable and real in her 3rd season. Glad she's bringing back She by Sheree.

On the upside, the Watch What Happens Live was the BEST one ever. I even like Andy because he was in a good playful mood. Kandi and Phaedra both looked HOT... Kandi's hair and her cleavage was banging. I thought they were funny and they were perfect! I wasn't surprised that Phaedra got really sick during the reunion - I was thinking during Part 1 that she was breathing awfully heavy during some of it. Makes sense now!

I was watching on delay, so when Andy said that they are showing a surprise premiere of Miami after WWHL, I got excited but only caught the last 30 minutes. I think it'll be much better than I was expecting. I reallllly like Marisol and Larsa. Alexia looks like Michael Jackson, but I like her story. The two that don't belong for me are the single ladies - Audriana and Christina (I think those are their names). They seem too young and inexperienced to be Housewives.

The Miami graphics are REALLY cheap though, especially after just coming off the glitzy Beverly Hills. The beach/flamingo theme looks cheap. But I'm now more excited about this series - the premiere was good (from what I saw)!

• Members

Phaedra continues to be the best thing about this long draining 3rd season of ATL...The reunion was only slightly better than season 2's reunion which isn't saying much...But WWHL was amazing and hilarious..

Speaking of Miami I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying the first episode as much as I did. I'm actually looking forward to it quite a bit now.

• Members

^Is that another Bravo show? I saw him on last week's episode of Million Dollar Listing, which made me wonder what was filmed first? Million Dollar Listing or Real Housewives of BH?

For those interested, my DVR is showing the following upcoming marathons on Bravo:

Thursday - Last half of 3rd season OC

Sunday - Last half of 4th season OC

Monday - Last half of 3rd season NYC

Tuesday - Last half of 5th season OC

Throw in some random episodes of Bethenny Getting Married too.

Sure wish they would just show the entire seasons, instead of skipping the first few episodes :(