Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

+1 !

It's a shame too - DC has quite a few fans - and the ratings kept going up and up as the series was ending. Their reunion numbers beat at least the first half of BH. Just because it didn't swell like BH did in their last half, or like Atlanta/NJ has in the past 1-2 years, doesn't mean they need to sabotage it.

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I could easily do without LuAnn & Alex.

I felt S3 ended perfectly, and everyone had some sort of happy conclusion. I thought some would leave and new blood would be added.

Re: DC, with another franchise airing, the network has to drop at least one of the shows, and it'l sadly be DC. UNLESS Miami bombs, and then, chances for DC might look up.

• Members

Ugh, that sucks about RHONYC being postponed. They're easily my favorite cast, though my fave housewife, Bethenny, won't be on anymore. Having not seen season 3 at all, I was looking forward to the marathon of repeats the day of the premiere. It SUCKS that CW only showed S1 & S2 and Bravo never repeats it at all. Hopefully, I'll get to see it soon.

Edited by juniorz1

• Members

Yea DC's ratings kept going up and the reunion did well. It's ratings were on par with BH, which admittedly got bigger towards the end, but still is nowhere near NJ or ATL. I also think DC had a lot working against it with the Salahi mess putting the series on hold for well over a year. They also had to change storylines and re-edit to set that story up. I think had the season gone as planned with the Ericka/Cat drama better developed (and earlier in the season) ratings would've been higher. Then they could've done the original end to the season with Mary's Label of Love fashion show.

• Members

TweetMaxine, the outlandish Bravo gossip hound is back. I've always enjoyed her, but she seemed to go off the deep end a few months ago and still is. Some of the stuff she says has turned out true, but she always goes over the top which makes me question her. Like right now she's saying DC (with only Michaele and Lynda returning) won't be back until 2012 which makes no sense. She also says they're considering combining NYC/NJ and BH/OC. That makes no sense considering how high the ratings are for each series.

One thing she said that is probably true is that Miami is a disaster. As we know it was only branded a HW series after filming in an effort to salvage the footage. Considering how rushed it is I'm not expecting much. You can tell Bravo didn't put much money into converting the series. I wonder if it'll even be in HD.

She also says they're considering scrapping NYC and starting over. So far Bravo says that filming has wrapped and they aren't doing reshoots. I think they're just gonna pull a DC and edit the hell out of it to make it work. They should consider cutting the number of episodes.

• Members

Is there any real reason to keep OC around? I watched the first few episodes and I thought they were very stilted and generic and fake (the husband and wife, all the frozen faced blondes terrorizing their kids). Did the show pick up from then?

• Members

The first season was the first of all these series. They were still trying to get their footing and the production values werent there. Ive seen season 3 and 4 since then and they,especially 4 are MUCH better. No clue on how 5 went and 6 is about to debut. With that said, I think they should put the series on hold and focus on the others and maybe come back to OC with a new cast