Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bravo has sneak peeks of the ATL reunion. After BH bored me to tears I'm really looking forward to these bitches!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-3/videos/nene-has-phaedra-in-her-sights

ETA: How do I embed? After tirelessly trying to do it, I opted to link instead.

Edited by Money

• Members

Gross... but not surprising. Since I first saw Raquel in Season 4, I knew she would be trouble. Alexa followed in her footsteps in Season 5. Lynne and Frank have no control over those kids, and its sad.

I also clicked around that website - I see that Peggy and Alexis (OC) both are losing their homes. LOL at the last line of that article: The Real Housewives of OC - just like the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, just without all the money. :D

Also saw that NeNe and Star Jones get physical on The Apprentice, and Star even hired guards to keep NeNe away from her. I'm afraid my girl NeNe is going over the deep end. All this negative press about being abusive is going to drive her career and popularity down the drain :( Shame too... because she could be really successful if she kept her attitude in check.

• Members

Thanks Sylph!

Phaedra looks good. And it's amazing how polished and more sophisticated she looks outside of the show. For next season they should do a Nene and Phaedra feud with Kim and Phaedra being friends. Kim and Nene is played out and since Phaedra is throwing Kim a baby shower it wont be a manufactured friendship. And how triflin' is Kim? She got 80k and only gave Kandi 4. I'm glad Kandi called her on it.

• Members

<object width="400" height="400" align="middle"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /> <param name="movie" value="http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=4657041ec2a2cf53&clipID=1281872"/>'>http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=4657041ec2a2cf53&clipID=1281872"/> <param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /> <embed src="http://widget.bravotv.com/singleclip/singleclip_v1.swf?CXNID=1000004.10035NXC&WID=4657041ec2a2cf53&clipID=1281872" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="400" height="400" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed> </object>

• Members

Why didnt we get any of this NeNe/Phaedra drama on the show? One of the biggest dissapointments is that the editing hyped up a feud between them in the early episodes and it went nowhere. I thought the season wouldlead to a big blowout between them but it ended of with NeNe vs Kim instead. If both women return next season, I hope they are fighting bc Id find that alot more entertaining

• Members

I fuckin' LOVE Phaedra! She had me salivating like a fangurl watching the show. Homegirl provided pictures of her Equestrian days LOL! This is how a reunion should be and it's only part one.

Love. Love. Love her. It can't be said enough. I loved her handling Nene and I loved her explanation of race. Should Kim treat Sweetie differently because she's Black. NO. But hell yes it's offensive that she treats her the way she does and she doesn't see the problem with it. Not seeing color my ass. In one of the clips Sweetie was channeling Aunt Jemima with that ridiculous head wrap. I was appalled to hear Big Poppa called her "Black Bitch" on the regular and Kim simply shrugged it off. It's even more ridiculous that Sweetie accepts this treatment from Kim. I hate to say it but I can totally see where Nene is coming from given her explanation. It wasn't even a racial issue for her but a human one. Why Sweetie puts up with that bullshit I'll never know and there isn't enough money in the world to stay in a job where you're being degraded and being talked to like trash. And if Kim is thirty two and Sweetie has been in her employ for the last eleven years, why did she need a P.A at age twenty one?

She and Nene's facial expressions were hilarious. Nene said recently that the women formed alliances for the reunion and quickly apologized for their soundbites before the show. She and Phaedra definitely kept it real while Sheree and Kandi were choosing their words carefully not to offend. This was an entertaining eppy.