Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the links. I was hoping for a more diverse cast but went for this to be the latina Housewives show. Even Atlanta had one white chick...lol. Basketball Wives also films in Miami and that has a great cast. I could easily see 1 or 2 of them women on this

• Members

They have one white chick with Lea and Larsa is Lebanese so she isn't latin at all. Watching all those interviews on the website I can't get over how poorlit lit and set up those interview segments are. I guess this must've been filmed by a first time Housewives company. GOing back to NYC, it seems once the premiere was screened Bravo saw how dull it was. I'm confused. The show premies in two weeks and you just now figure this out? They should've screened at least half a season by now. Knowing Bethanny was leaving IDK why they didn't bring out the big guns. This new girl (who is hardly featured in the promo) seems like a surefire bust. And Kelly is useless. I'm curious to see how good or bad the show really is when it returns.

• Members

Kim was my fave. I can't wait to see Kyle and Taylor taken down a next season. A boy can hope! I also wonder if the rumors of Camille on NYC are true? Honestly, if things are so bad on NYC they need to just add Cat from DC. She called into Watch What Happens Live and is in New York right now.

• Members

I wasn't interested in a single thing from the preview. I'll wait for the entire season to air and marathon it.

IMO, the older HW seems to be going for a Vicki angle.

The show did seem to be on the backburner for a while. It was shot sometime in 2009, IIRC. I wish DC would've been brought back instead. :(

Edited by WTGH

• Members

I bet they keep Camille, throw out Kim, and add those 2 new ladies. NYC has 7 housewives - why can't BH?

Although speaking of so many housewives, NYC has always had the most... you'd think out of 7 ladies, they could find SOMETHING interesting/dramatic for the season (if those rumors are true). Adding Cat would be amazing, but I would prefer just a Season 2 of DC (and 8 housewives might be TOO much). I have a feeling after Season 3 of NYC, and all the hatred and craziness, that the ladies really didn't want to be the villian (i.e. Jill wanted to redeem herself, LuAnn is too classy, Alex is too nice and a mom, Ramona just redeemed herself in S3, Kelly is too stupid to do it, etc). Also, none of them want to leave... the OC has had several housewives come and go, so there has always been new blood. Same with Atlanta. New Jersey will be the same way. These NYC housewives just don't want to give it up, so it could be the same old, same old.

• Members

Bravo acts like DC is a problem when it isn't. They had decent ratings and the solution is very simple - reboot the series without the Salahis. I read on a blog where someone was upset that the DC wives was not a representative of the Nation's Capital. That's bullshit. Bravo is going out of their way to sabotage DC and it's ridiculous. For pete's sake, Michaele ain't all that. Get rid of her, find a decent replacement and move the hell on.

• Members

7 is way too much...I'm perfectly content with 6.

I really hope Kim does come back for BH season 2, she was actually one of my favorites...I want Taylor gone. [!@#$%^&*] stirrer or not, I don't find her in the least bit likeable. She's a social climbing wanna be with ridiculous lips.

• Members

I kind of hope they sign Brandi Glanville, Eddie Cibrian's ex. She's best friends with Cedric and Brandi's constantly selling her story to the tabloids about Eddie/Leann, so I'm sure she'd bring the drama. Hope they start shooting soon, is there any other RH series that are filming now besides NYC? I think they finished taping season 3 of NJ after the holidays.