Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Exactly! Especially since Bravo appears to be tiptoeing away from the whole UGT thing. I like the nuRHONY cast but allowing them to interact with a few OGs (Erin and Ramona need to meet, too) will shake up the dynamic. Maybe it will even bring Jenna out of her shell, who knows.

And speaking of shaking-it-up wishlists -- what is the thought on Heather Dubrow? Do you think she is integral to RHOC? (I do). Or would the RHOBH cast benefit from having her around?

• Members

Honestly, I dont care....lol. It would be interesting to see her in a new setting bc she's just as rich as Kyle.On the otherhand RHOC lacks strong personalities and she's one of them so it would be a big mistak to lose her, Tamra or Shannon right now bc those women are the core 3 of modern RHOC. The show feels lacking when one of them is not around

• Members

OC was fine when Dubrow wasn't on the show and the show would be find without her on it.  

In fact, I think some of the OC's more scripted/rehearsed elements really took off when she joined originally in season 7.  She would be more at home on RHOBH.

• Members

RHOP

When Andy talked about setting an intention that the ladies make amends at this reunion was really a coded message: make amends or we're firing you.

It's clear from this episode that Candiace and Gizelle are at an unforgivable impasse and clearly one of them had to go.

The same can be said for Robyn who still doesn't get it

Ashley is a total bullshitter and I really want to see her get her comeuppance. 

• Members

Absolutely - I really hated that Gizelle still refuses to admit what she was implying about Candiace's husband. I don't blame Candiace for holding this particular grudge, but it sealed her fate on the show. 

Also: Karen's deep plane facelift looks amazing. Excellent work by whoever did it.

• Members

Candiace lost me when she said that Gizelle accused Chris of sexual assault when she said he made her go into the room. Um no. She would have been better off leaning on Gizelle saying he grabbed Ashley's friends butt last year bc that was a sexual assault allegation. Candiace should have came to the reunion better prepared with her arguments

• Members

Yes and yes. She's very integral to RHOC as a tentpole lead. She'd also fit in very nicely with the Beverly Hills squad. If they were to switch her out, they better have a damn good plan to fill the void in OC. 

• Members

Gizelle was especially mean, cackling as Candiace welled up. Both she and Robyn were pretty cold in their ongoing quest to ice Candiace out (took me back to S5 when Monique warned Candiace her 'friends' would turn on her). I am at a point now where I think Bravo fired the wrong GEB. Gizelle is by far the greatest impediment to this cast moving forward. Robyn, for all her stupidity (and she still keeps going after Karen and gets her ass handed to her every tine for her troubles) would eventually make amends with Candiace. 

It was a solid reunion. Andy's mission statement at the start of the show was a warning, and I'm glad he made it. The franchise simply cannot withstand another season of two dueling sides. 

Mia's story was pure dramatic soap, and a good way to end Part 1 on a cliffhanger. 

• Members

Wow. So much to catch up on. lol.

Like @Gray Bunny, the only thing I will miss about Robyn Juan's Roommate is La Dame dragging her every chance she got. 

Candiace...I've grown to like her, but it's clear that Production is always going to have Gizebel's back even at the reunion this past Sunday so I can see why. I will be sad actually because she has grown on the show. But she used the platform right...to start her music/acting career so kudos. 

As for that rumor about Eileen back to BH...mixed feelings like I always do with her and BH. It did taint her for me because I LOVE Eileen as Ashley and Kristen on DAYS and Y&R respectfully. Even now she's taking a poorly thought out story on Y&R and giving such an excellent performance as Ashley...gets alters. (???), but she's played it sooooo well that it still draws me in even though I hate the story. 

No worries.

I can't believe Bravo would dare to even mess with the cast.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Oh cool. I can't wait to catch these ragamuffins in front of Big Ben complaining about the weather, lol.

Apparently they kept the Boeing 747 waiting for 3 hours. They must have really endeared themselves to the other, already-nervous passengers about to embark on an 11-hour flight.

Edited by Cat