Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From what I heard...I felt like her days were numbered when she mentioned in interviews that her scenes had been edited down...including her aftermath talk with Kyle about their back and forth at last year's reunion which could have been a nice set-up for those two to feud and thus give Crystal something to work with. 

lol. I have heard some shade about them so I'm looking forward to finally being able to sit down and watch that season. 

What news did you want? 

• Members

Crystal should not have been fired. Alongside Sutton, she carried the show this past season. She earned her diamond for the upcoming season. If anyone should've been fired, it should've been Dorit. But we know they big set up is Dorit v. Kyle. 

I hope they bring LVP back to sit back and watch them tear each other apart.

• Members
Posted (edited)

The reunion (for me) was painful but much-needed. It gave me a clearer picture of who should stay and go.

Gizelle and Ashley's gaslighting re: the Deborah situation was nauseating, and I'm so glad that Kiearna (who should at all costs be given a flute next season) held both of them to account.

The fact that Andy gave Gizelle (who didn't even witness the altercation!) the floor was even more nauseating. As if Gizelle has any moral high-ground upon which to pontificate! Gizelle has become the S4-Jill-Zarin of RHOP -- she is completely toxic for the show. Nothing will change for the better if she remains. She will stop at nothing to destroy people's lives. She dominates the show in an unhealthy way which saps all meaningful opposition and momentum. And she is completely protected by production (such as it was) and Andy. She is not the way forward for RHOP, she only holds it back.

Ashley is another toxic presence with a moral emptiness belied by her pretty face and charming delivery. She sicced Deborah onto Candiace with the intent to do physical harm. The less said about osu, the better.

As for Andy, his weird facial expressions and superficial pronouncements during Mia & Gordon's excellent segment further exemplified why he has no business running this reunion. I give Andy a lot of leeway as I find him entertaining, but he is hopelessly compromised by his faves and inability to comprehend the issues facing this cast.

I, too, will miss Candiace's quick wit and wordsmithery, but I admire her for prioritising her family. Only Karen is left with the quick-wittedness to out-smart the GEBs. But she will be entering next season on the back foot, which her enemies will be keen to exploit.

I agree. Crystal was finally coming into her own. Kyle's hands are all over this firing. Which is foolish, because Crystal was actually Teddi's last chance (along with Crystal's 13 other ex-BFFs) to return to the show. A bone-headed move by Bravo which chose the reheated leftovers of Dorit vs Kyle (already played out in S8, S10, S12 and S13 when we last watched that SL).

Edited by Cat

• Members
Posted (edited)

Crystal being fired means we wont get her messy friend, Nia Renee Hill

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe she can take Crystal's spot? She gave more in one episode than 8.5 did in a season

Edited by Cheap21