Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh, it really was. I was just sorry to be late to watching it. But I blame THAT on Bravo for messing with the time. 

It was such a great reunion and I agree. Beautiful chaos. 

No!!! Not my Adriana!!! lol.  But I do think Kiki is on her way to full promotion. You see her with Karent? 

After two years...FINALLY the rift between Ayan and Milan REVEALED. 

It's what I've been looking forward to seeing. But also dreading to see. I loved the duo of Ayan and Milan and felt since I never saw COLLEGE HILL, that Milan like Bethanny before her on NY...was word of mouth before I saw her...and lived up to her hype to me. So a feud between her and Caroline from LADIES OF LONDON fame would have been marvelous. I feel like the Ayan/Milan breakup will be just as messy as Mariah/Quad breakup. 

I'm always here for Brooks. 

I'm curious if given what Ayan hinted at about Sara last year, will this be the year Sara's 'mask' falls off. I know I felt she was fascinating...and not because she has touched her face...lol...but I could not put my finger on it. Then we got to the reunion and she was acting a la Heather S1 SLC reunion. So...will the real Sara please stand up?

I look forward to Marysol 2.0 and they are getting a FOH this year.

Excited. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

RHOP

#boycottRHOP is currently trending on Twitter/X

Good riddance to this season. It was truly a flop aside from the last 15 minutes of the finale, and the first 10 minutes of part 3 of the reunion...all of which concerned Mia and Gordon.

Gordon's admission about bipolar disorder was brave and also make a lot of sense about what's happened to his life. How Mia handled it speaks to a character I haven't seen before...she's now less morally bankrupt and more morally a credit risk.

Karen looks amazing and her facelift is incredible. 

Give Kiarna a flute of champagne. I am glad she said what she did about Ashley, she is the queen of the aftermath apology but has no problem instigating anything.

They should fire Nneka and Wendy. They're both flops. Wendy has no storyline given her serial ventures while Nneka sat through this reunion like an audience member at an air show. It blew me away that Ashley got away with all the "Osu" crap that she started between them. 

Speaking of Ashley, she's evil, and I hope Michael doesn't bend in their divorce. She is so nasty and the way she tries to deflect responsibility is sickening. I kept hoping someone would snatch that Raquel Welch Collection wig off her head.

Speaking of sickening, Gizelle's attitude about what Deborah did was so gross. 

It's clear that Candiace could never, ever, bridge the gap with Gizelle and I wager her exit was something agreed to with production. The problem is production chose the wrong HW. They should have fired Gizelle with her manufactured 'romance' with Summer House's Jason and the Lululemon ripoff, GnA. Ashley, Juan's Roommate, and Gizelle were trying to justify violence against Candiace however they could. 

I will miss Candiace's quick wit. 

I'm relieved that production decided to stop trying to make Charisse happen and they didn't bring her on in whatever ensemble she was able to scare up from Dress Barn.

Andy being crowned Duke of Potomac...if ever there was someone who has no business running a reunion ever again, it's him. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members
Posted (edited)

Wait a minute... RHOA hasn't started filming YET?

Please register in order to view this content

#the devil wears prada from Crown Your Girlfriend

Even if they are still deciding on the other women, they do have one certainty -- Porsha. Who they need to already be filming! They need to be swarming Simon's mansion and prepping Ms. Diane and Lauren for their VTs. This is going to be the second Porsha scandals that hasn't made it to air! She's signed, her marriage has imploded, and we need this in real-time. Otherwise, RHOA is set to become totally irrelevant -- an afterthought to shenanigans taking place on social media.

On SLC, Monica Garcia is now knocked up. Why the show isn't filming her is anybody's guess. It's like Truly Original (which also films RHOA and RHOP) literally wants their franchises to flop.

The scheduling mess I put entirely at the feet of Bravo. I could barely hit BH, Miami, Potomac, SLC and M2M all at once, and it was ridiculous that the network was screening most of its best shows at the same time. Now we are sitting on our asses waiting for (checks notes) Dubai to do the heavy lifting in June? Don't get me wrong, I love the cast but this is not a heavy-hitter ratings-wise. And yes, I know RHONJ is coming soon but I'm of two minds about that one, too. Fuda and Staten Island are not doing it for me as newbies.

It's also too bad about Dallas. I would love to see Leeanne, Cary, Dr. Tiffany and D'Andra reboot the show a la Miami.

And this is why Karent needs to be added to the cast! Las Cubanas could not abide her. Especially Marysol, who in season 2 excoriated her with: "Karent, the carrier pigeon, comes swooping in. And I unrolled the message from her leg that said 'You're in trouble for wearing fur.'"

Will be watching RHOP later but I can see from @DaytimeFan post that this is going to be a hate-watch. I totally agree that Candiace was the wrong dismissal -- it should have been Gizelle who is poisoning the show from within.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat, nope. RHOA has not started to film yet. They are still casting and negotiating with I guess Sheree and Drew. I should go into casting b/c I could easily find women here in GA to be on RHOA that would make the ratings shoot through the roof. There are plenty of characters with money in Atlanta. You just gotta know how to find them. I don't even think Bravo is trying b/c as aforementioned, they are zero focused on trying to land someone with a "name." 

I am sure the production team is kicking themselves by not keeping Monica. Monica being a pregnant mess would be ratings gold. Can you imagine how it was when she probably got the news?! 

In other news, Robyn has officially confirmed that she is OUT. 

https://people.com/robyn-dixon-confirms-exit-from-real-housewives-of-potomac-8619843

• Members
Posted (edited)

As for the reunion I dont have much to say but the gaslighting was so annoying. I can see why Candiace felt defeated and quit. The GEBs were not open to reconcilation, lied on her and production and Andy protected them while trying to blame Candiace and holding her accountability for ish that she shouldnt have to bear. F them all realy

The MVP of the reunion was Keiarna. The way she effortless gathered Ashley with class is how you do it. She was also emotional, vulnerable and very gracious to productio and had kind words to say about most of the ladies. I think she earned her spot back

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Starting my week with Miranda Priestly??? *chef's kiss* 

That said...THAT IS shocking that Andy and a camera are not picking up all this Porsha/Monica mess. I guess his slip is showing even more than it already was. Especially in Monica's case. We have already missed her working the circuit, developing a show that IS not TRAITORS SEASON 3, get into it with her mother even more, and now she's preggers. Missed opportunity indeed.

Hehe. You remind me that I still haven't done my yearly Season 2 of RHOM binge. Cuz yes...their hatred for Karent was so unreal. 

Well, I guess Juan can cheat in peace now. 

• Members

OMG..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleased for the Bassetts. Did not have the Nepola-Echevarria divorce on my bingo card! Hopefully this has secured Adriana 'Psychic' de Moura's spot for next season.