Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

There are rumblings that they are trying to get Hilaria Baldwin on the show. Sorry, I don't wanna see Alec Baldwin or his wife get any shine on this show. That man killed someone (accident or not), and Bravo needs to maintain some type of dignity. No one wants to hear her or him come on camera and mope about being victims and using the actual victim to push that agenda. That'll turn me off real quick. 

If Bravo/Andy were smart, they'd need to start wooing LVP back. This is a cast that LVP can mesh well with. She'd really only have issues with Erika, who is a non-entity at this point. Dorit and Kyle are at odds, so they'd be rushing to try and snag LVP as an ally. LVP is good with Garcelle and Sutton, so she has that connection already. I'd bring back Camille as the other housewife. Or Kim. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dignity? BRAVO? Chhiiilde.

But seriously, add on the fact that Kathy allegedly is in talks to come back next season as Kyle's lapdog full time...it could be a beautiful chao of chess if LVP came back, too.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Monique!! 

Please register in order to view this content

I will never stop wanting her back on RHOP! She is so badly needed for the show -- SO needed. I wish she and Candiace would make up, too.

Never forget:

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat, likewise. 

And how Cryangle handled the situation with Monique, it is the main reason why I never have fully been able to be in her camp. Yes, Monique was wrong for whipping her ass, and yes, Monique was wrong for going to blogs to get her story out ahead of the show, but they all do that. 

But I know deep down in the back of her mind, Candiace is wishing she would've picked up on the kernels that Monique put down about Gizelle. Candaice was always a pawn for Gizelle to remove Monique. Once Monique was removed, Candiace was the next target; however, the stuff with Wendy occurred and Gizelle took a detour for the time being. But she made her way back and eventually got Candiace. 

• Members

If they want to create a buzz for RHOP, they'll bring Monique back. She's one of very few non-OG's to make a great impression on the viewers. They need to stop protecting their pets (Gizelle). 

The problem is, unless y'all have heard otherwise, I don't think she's at all interested in ever returning?  However, like Deidre Hall once informed us:  Never Say Never. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Why would she want to go back on RHOP.. that show helped end her marriage with the paternity rumor.

Only a sadist or someone  wanting pain inflicted on them would want to go back on that show... or any of the Bravo reality shows.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

She wouldn't and she doesn't, and knowing what we all know about how production operates, I would never want that for Monique. However, a part of me wants her back, wishful thinking I know. A kind of karmic righting of wrongs given how she was treated. 

Candiace had a good friendship with Monique. But she wanted to kiss up to the GEBs, and sat at that table at Andy's baby shower and kiki-ed with them and Charrisse over ways to bring down Monique. It took me a long time to forgive her for that. She got payback and then some, in the worst possible way, and for that I feel bad for Candiace. She learned the hard way who she was dicing with, and Gizelle's pet pomeranian Ashley was the least of her problems.

• Members

@Gray Bunny, Monique has stated she'll never return. While I tend to roll my eyes over this when others say it, I believe her. It all boils down that Monique wasn't just fighting the women but Andy and production at the season 5 reunion too. It didn't help that they cut out Gizelle having a meltdown to protect her. And it didn't help either that one of the producers bashed her in the book about Housewives. I think that chapter is closed for good. 

@Cat, it infuriates me how people forget all about the baby shower or twist the timeline of it all. As you stated, Cryangle knew about the plot to lie about Monique's youngest child being cooked up by Gigi, Cha-Cha, and the GEBs. Cryangle sat on the lie and only confessed when Karen (who heard the story from Cryangle or Ashley--can't remember which one told her) threatened to tell Monique if she didn't. But time had already passed, which is what I feel incensed Monique. If you are my friend, you tell me something like that instantly! Not days or weeks later. I just hate that Monique tried team up with the GEBs to get Candiace. But I hate that Cryangle took the legal route right before Monique was about to stage a sit down with her, which halted everything. They both let Gizelle get the best of them. The plus side to all of this is that I believe Gizelle's reign of terror is over. Without Robyn, Gizelle will be forced to interact with all the women or be iced out. Yes, she is good with Ashley and Mia, but neither one of them are controllable like Robyn. Gizelle is finally going to have to produce content or be iced out.