Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The baby shower meeting was a betrayal and set in motion why Monique was on the outs with Candiace. The way Candiace tried to brush it under the carpet and gaslight Monique that she was making a big deal over nothing was infuriating. I think Candiace did that to justify to herself that her participation 'wasn't that bad.' When in actual fact, if Candiace had been in Monique's position, she would NEVER have forgiven her friend for doing what she did.

And don't get me started on that female producer. What she said about Monique in that book was shockingly aggressive, manipulative and completely biased. I'm not a naive little lamb about these HWs and their agendas, but there is no way that Monique is more manipulative and evil than other HWs in the pantheon of RHs. More manipulative than Gizelle? Bethenny? Kyle? Rinna? Bad Mormon? Get out of here. Unfortunately, I suspect that particular producer is still around, unlike Eric Fellner. This is why production needs to be changed root and branch; I'd start by offering RHOP to the M2M team at Purveyors of Pop.

As for Ashley and Mia, unfortunately, I do see them as vulnerable to Gizelle's leveraging and manipulations. Ashley is desperate for this job and will do whatever to stay on the show (bear in mind that even her evil old buzzard of a husband won't f*ck with Bravo anymore!). So Gizelle can easily manoeuvre her. As for Mia, she's ascended the echelons overnight, but her penchant for lying stupidly opens her up to Gizelle's blackmailing. If she abandons the MiaBeLying stuff and continues owning her sh!t, she grants herself agency on this show. If she doesn't, she will be forced to become Gizelle's pawn.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It was PERFECTION.

Karen: "Is Jamal coming?"

Giz: (pauses) "No, he--"

Karen: (quickly) "Of course not." 

Monique: *cackling *

RECAP: Monique Samuels' Receipts Expose Gizelle Bryant's FAKE Relationship  with Jamal On 'RHOP' Reunion!"

-----

As for Larsa & Larsus, sounds like their break-up/make-up was in order to secure a mojito for S7. He's as thirsty as she is.

Also where did her feet go in that picture?

• Members

IDK. I don't think Mia is that easy to control. Mia is a chaos agent. She also blows Gizzy's spot up, which she did at the reunion by revealing Gizzy is messing with a ball player. If anything, I see Mia being one of the people forcing Gizelle to work and not skate by anymore. 

Ashley's desperation to keep a job might not work in Gizelle's favor either. I think she is unpredictable like Mia (too). So if the odds are not in Gizelle's favor, Ashley will go with the numbers to ensure she keeps a place on the show. 

If Gizelle is to invest in anyone, it is Nneka. But I will be surprised if they bring her back. 

Gizelle just better stay on the straight and narrow until they decide to bring Robyn back in the future. 

But to Candiace/Monique, it was obvious that production was going to do and say anything bad to put anyone anti-Monique in a good light. If that producer hasn't be fired yet, I am sure she is on her way out after this past season. I think they are going to get rid of people across the board. But I hate how people make Candiace some victim while disregarding her part in the potential paternity lie. Withholding damaging info is just as bad as spreading it. But again, Candiace got a taste of Gizzy's wrath, so (again) I am sure she is kicking herself. 

re: Larsa/Marcus -- I am sick of those 2 and this PR relationship. Enough already. I hope the ladies are on her ass this upcoming season with the stunts. 

re: Siggy's stepson--Trash. I hope they throw the book at his seditionist ass. 

• Members

Bethenny's mother has passed away. I post about it here because during her RHONY seasons, that relationship with her mother seemed to indelibly shape Bethenny and the way she interacted with other women, including her intense, all-consuming friendships with Jill and later Carole which later went scorched earth. The way her mother looked in middle age also resembles Ramona -- which may also explain their love-hate relationship.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5_4_qbSxcI/?igsh=MTFwNWl1b3FiZHpuaw==

• Members

RHOP

Well, I've put it off for a while...but I did finish the RHOP season proper.

The divide, the divide, the divide. Even the last set of episodes the divide was a main reason for what happened. But I'll say THIS...why is that RHOA can have a divide (Talls v Smalls, Pretty v Beasts, Aunties v Nieces) and STILL give us a show and RHOP...no longer can't? The divide has been all-consuming now and not in a chess game way like RHOBH which used to make it fun (for me) to watch as I tried to figure out alliances and next moves, making it fascinating. At least, the finale gave a turning point in the divide, but moving into the reunion...if there is going to be no resolution...well...those who saw the reunion know the ending.

I again have to lay it at Production. I felt this season had a STRONG start...everyone and their mama coming for Robyn Juan's Roommate. The world. Her castmates. Even her friends. And even Production themselves. And I was here for each and every moment of it. But then the cast trip happened and...the season died on the vine. In fact, Production pivoted...not unlike BH Season 10 where it looked like it was a Kyle takedown season and suddenly it was all about Denise.

It became clear to me when the episode about the finale was all about the other storyline going on this season. So much of the focus had been on Roommate, I had forgotten about other storylines period. Candiace and her career plus baby. Wendy and her online show. Ashley and the divorce. And lest we forget...Messy Mia!!! The season would have been better if it had laced these stories into the main one...namely the Roommate.

But...let's talk about Messy Mia. People have questioned her getting First Chair at the reunion versus Gizelle. In light of putting Gizelle on notice while still letting her skate, I felt that move was a subtle case of putting Gizelle's next target on notice and I hope it backfires, leading to Gizelle's overdue takedown. Mia IS NOT Monique. And Monique had NO problem giving it to Gizelle. Mia has successfully this season uspered Gizelle's position as Bone Collector, Pot Stirrer, and Delusional Housewife and still doing it while all looking FIERCE for someone with NO money. Allegedly. If Gizelle comes for her...oh, it will be a mess. And even at the reunion, Messy Mia had no problem spilling Gizelle's own tea. So...tread lightly, Giz. 

In terms of the season, Messy Mia stayed giving content. Her slowly deteriorating marriage to G...and the bombshell of her first love. Her fun rivalry with La Dame. Her reveal of sexual assault and how it impacted her always fascinating dynamic with BFF Jacqueline who should have been a FOH again this year (cuz you all know Battle of the Receipts last reunion lives RENT FREE in my head). Everyone else might have been hiding their secrets. Not Mia. Or was she?

Please register in order to view this content

She does her hiding in such a coy way...a GOOD Housewife technique that works for her...and favors (for me) Sheree on RHOA. Though to no one having storyline, she rose through the ranks to become a factor. Who knew? lol. And lest we forgot, Messy Mia this season was asking the questions we all wanted to know and getting away with it (Juan and the hotel, Ashley's divorce, her new man) and most importantly, being able and willing to still film with everyone. I always like how she still respect even people she dislikes. 

And that brings us to the finale. Oh, that fight. I am STILL shocked Production did not want to buy the footage from TMZ. But I guess we can see why now. They would have not been able to let Ashley skate if everyone saw that that fight was started by Sesame Street. I was happy to see that...rumors aside...La Dame was still there. I loved Keirana was able to get her story out. But it was STILL gross they tried to paint Candiace as the aggressor. A great Come to Jesus moment by La Dame. 

And that last ten minute. Wooooow. Gee spilling all the Mia tea and dragging her. The cameras everywhere!!! The reactions!!! The authenticity!!! From Messy Mia of all people. And the questions it presents...just a trainwreck, but here for it.