Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Julia is the best kind of pot stirrer.. because she is a sweet person.. yet also asks questions in a way that could be viewed as pot stirring.. or just curious about what had happened.

Guerdy.. only reason I could see dropping her is if her cancer battle isn't going well.   Despite what she proclaims, stress is actually a bad thing when going through cancer.

Only person I think should be dropped is Larsa... only because the money from this show is most likely going to all that bad plastic surgery and why enable that.

• Members

Why is Bravo is letting RHOA tank? Is it because Bravo cannot forgive Nene for the lawsuit and cannot get past the RHOA/Nene association? The show feels like a giant after-thought, and last season was dry and unwatchable. Everything about the production team is mediocre, and their lack of caring oozes from the screen. It's a RH show done by sleepy box-ticking. They f***ed RHOP up, too, but unlike RHOA, I feel like Truly Original somewhat cared about that show in a weird, toxic way. 

As for Miami, the Guerdy/Julia rumor makes me sad. As you know, I have a real fondness for Julia and her backstory. Guerdy is a force of nature who built her own, highly watchable events business from scratch, and who is the only one to call out that sloth Larsa. Both are necessary to the show IMO. 

I will say, though, that the RHOM cast don't seem to care that much about rumored cast cuts, because Julia, Alexia, Lisa and Marysol were partying it up in NYC yesterday. Larsa who??

And in RHOBH (aka the one franchise Bravo cares about) news:

• Members

Why doesn't Bravo see that production is the issue. Not necessarily the casts. I feel like we're watching daytime TV all over again b/c Bravo shifts producers between shows. There was already the rumor that Eric Fuller might be producing RHONY this season on Twitter. 

Please register in order to view this content

I think Bravo feels like BH is the darling show now. Personally, I think BH is passable at best. The last time I fully enjoyed a season was season 5. Seasons 7, 11, and 12 were good (too), but they had dips where it got monotonous. 

How they treat RHOA supports Nene's claims about how they get treated versus shows that have a predominately white cast. RHOA gets sh*tty promotion. Their intro credits are rarely updated (Potomac, Miami, and Jersey are right on bar with them). Bravo just needs an overhaul behind the scenes. Out with the old and in with the new. These shows need a fresh pair of eyes. 

• Members

Your thoughts on Julia echo mine. It is rare to have a pot-stirrer who isn't an out-and-out b!tch trying to gaslight somebody.

I hope that isn't the case with Guerdy and that she's in a love bubble with Russell and her boys.

• Members

My personal litmus test is, are the seasons watchable on repeat? With BH, S6 and S7 are watchable, though difficult if you are an LVP fan. But S11-13 are almost completely interchangeable to me and a bore. And very self-produced. BH gets by on the frisson of LA's dark secrets threatening to emerge. However, viewers' patience are wearing thin.

Totally agree that RHOA barely gets a fraction of the budget and promotion that BH gets, and that a root-and-branch overhaul behind the scenes is sorely needed. 

• Members

Granny Fuda referring to "Nose-job Jennifuh" when Rachel Fuda's Plasticine nose-work is sitting right there.

Remind me why this uninteresting couple has beef with Tre & Louie again?

• Members

They really do and I'm soooo over it when what they should be doing is finding Andy and a frakking camera!!! 

I forgotten about that but YES. Like the whole drama during RHOA's I-need-to-finish-watching last season where they had a flashback and pulled out Nene's image and the backlash. They stay proving Nene right when they could be equally spiteful and make a BETTER show. Cuz they are so sabotaging it at this point. 

Oh, I know you love Julia.

And she came into her own this past season as a lovable pot-stirrer...which could be a slippery slope but she pulled it off soooo well. I hope it stays just a rumor. 

Lol. DaytimeFan and I be saying that about Bravo all the time. 

I saw that rumor about Eric. I shiver to think. Especially with that one new cast member. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Just binged Vancouver season 1. I had watched it before... but now... re-watching in HD, WOAH. This was straight from the horror movies - Jody is like a soap opera villain. That woman is a living-breathing EVIL. Scary stuff. The bullying and harassment was non-stop. How did they manage to get that on national tv is mind-boggling. I don't think I've seen anything more toxic and sinister in my life. 

Edited by Maxim