Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It looks bad bc it makes them hyppcorites. The season opens up with Teresa upset bc Margaret and Melissa allegedly plotted to take her down at the reunion when girl this proves you and Jennifer do the same thing.

Oh and this isnt just leaking stories to the blogs. Jennifer allegedly broke Bravo NDA by sharing episodes before they aired which is a big no no. With all that said, Im still on their side

The episode was enjoyable but it was giving me shades of RHOP with half the women refusing to film/interact with each other. I cant take another show like that. The show needs to be put on pause when this is done and a reboot where we get mass layoffs

Fuda is a bitch. He wants to be a housewife so bad

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Cheap21 that NDA doesn't mean sh*t nowadays. At least it shouldn't. All these bloggers be getting screeners ahead of time anyway. Jennifer sharing tea is nothing different than what all the others do. If they punish Jennifer, they are going to have to fire every housewife in every city. 

And John Fuda is working harder for that tomato more than Rachel is. 

• Members

That's the thing, they're all hypocrites and always have been. 

Delores had an elegant way of saying it was common for them to have a "meeting of the minds" prior to a reunion. At least she freely owns up to it for what it is. 

@Cat put it well - this is like Real Housewives of Thunderdome. 

I saw that Jenn Fessler was with Marge again at an event, so we'll see how long her jump to Teresa lasts.

• Members

1,000%. Don't forget she dumped her buddy Siggy Flicker once she got canned from the show and moved onto befriending Marge.

Fessler is doing what's best for Fessler. On this show, it would be foolish to do otherwise.

• Members

I think that is why she is dumping Marge somewhat this season. Fessler wants an official seat at the table, and Marge isn't going to help her. Marge is too busy trying to keep up MeHo's hate agenda against Tre with Rachel. 

I think when Fessler becomes full-time, we'll see the true her. Dare I say it, I think she'll be a chaotic mess that'll crash and burn quickly because her antics to get a seat at the table are too much. She's moving too weirdly. In the words of Nene, "I see you."

• Members

NY

Just finished Episode 5 of nuNY a while ago. And...still liking it. However it does feel like two different storms are building.

One is everyone vs Jenna. The one thing I did not like about the first cast trip was that everyone was mad at Jenna because she stepped out...to her own house in the Hamptons mind you...to do work. They were partying still, so why not. She is a businesswoman. And she apologized if they took it the wrong way. Now, they are mad at her for wanting to spend X-mas with her son she does not often have time for? It seems like they are just finding a reason to pick on her.

And the second one is Erin vs Jessel. What started as a nitpick (Jessel with a backhand apology to Jenna) has turned into what 'could' be seen as a character flaw...to SOME. It's becoming clear that Jessel...whether she is right or wrong...is not the type who backs down from no one. That can be good for a Housewife. So far....outside of the Jenna apology...I do think I am Team Jessel on that. Like Jenna, it seems like the ladies (re: Erin) is just trying to find a reason to pick on her. She gave her reason. She apologize if she offended. And she tries to keep it moving. So what is the problem? And on a whole other level, Jessel does seem to see she is being picked on and fighting back cuz...why you girls pressed? Over wording? Cuz Hag is a dated phrase. Over the word princess? Cuz Jessel has struggled more than some of the ladies. Over her sex life? You friends or therapists? It's Housewife petty, but that's why I'm here. 

And now they seem like they are about to gang up on Jenna again next episode so le sigh.

UBAH. I'm sorry she feels sad even though she's accomplished so much. 

ERIN. I have been enjoying seeing all of the Housewives showing their actual work life. Erin is no different. But it does feel like she is trying to start some kind of feud. I even want to say that she appeared to be trying to be a wannabe feud between Jenna and Jessel. It felt like she thought Jessel would be the weak one. But she is finding that is going to be the case. And she seem a bit entitled during the luncheon with Jessel. 

JENNA. Now Jenna, I didn't like them picking on you on the cast trip. But you did a bit of pot stirring during HagGate.

Please register in order to view this content

I see you. lol. And it was weird to see online how everyone pick on Jenna about her gf, but she IS showing family life. 

SAI. You know what? Cleverly I stand corrected on what it takes to be an influencer after watching her show what it was like for her. I found it eye-opening. And I like her relationship with her husband. I can see why they are together. And I loved she was being a friend for Brynn.

JESSEL. Speaking of husbands, I like hers. He's that goofy kind of guy that I like. So not shocked as he sat with her and tried to explain why the other girls might be having an issue with her. There's a Confessional she gave in this episode that made me giggle cuz it was so a Housewife Confessional and so effortlessly done. Yeah, I think I might like her. She definitely will be interesting to watch since everyone keeps coming for her.

BRYNN. Still my fave. And hearing about her childhood...WOW. I feel so stupid because it didn't click for me for some reason that she was biracial. But seeing her as a kid...ooooooohhhh. 

• Members

Not shocked at all. I am surprised they made it this long. P.K.'s mood shifted towards Dorit years following him losing LVP/Ken as friends, thus losing access to that social circle. I wouldn't be surprised to see him try and grovel to return to their good graces. LVP, stand firm and leave that stray outside. 

And Dorit can finally chase after Mo. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

No its defnitely real. Notice how he wasnt really there for her last season. He spent alot of time overseas. At the reunion she revealed that he was doing better and sober which implied he had a drinking problem, which no one caught. They've been having troubles for a while but she's been trying to save face.