Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Jenn will assimilate better later in the season when she makes amends with MeHo for the 100th time. I don't think it'll last b/c B*tch Boy will find a way to start an altercation with Jenn and they'll be at odds again. That aside, I think Jackie and Fessler will start to fill that void of having people to film with when Tre isn't around. 

Speaking of Tre, the whole episode was all about her. MeHo swore she was not talking about Tre but this is yet another episode where she mentions her. We need a count of every time she mentions her name this season. I don't even think Teresa has said the Gorgas at all. 

I found Gabriella's departure to be emotional and display how she was the glue to that household; meanwhile, Antonia's departure took a backseat to her mother, father, and friends wanting to be camera whores and further spewing anti-Tre propaganda. You can see on Antonia's face that she is over her parents. I think what Tre feels Gabriella will do to her (move far away and never return) will be what Antonia does. I just felt the editing on tonight's episode was vulgar. We had cute scenes with the Guidice girls one second, a cute scene with the Aydins on the shore another second, and then Joe Gorga playing up the cameras and taking shots out of an inflatable. Overall, it personified why this show cannot exist without Teresa unless they did a total reboot. 

Couldn't agree more. And it'll be funny when they all suffer the same fate. 

• Members

The gloves are off! Simon posts damn near every damn writing subliminals about Porsha but he went on Shamea's page to shad her. Porsha got sick of trying to act unbothered and taking the high road and came for him directly

They need to have one of the new girls question Porsha about this since they are now filming

• Members

The bidding is now up to $4,250,000

What's interesting in the Curbed article you've got there is a mention that Sonja has a beach house in Florida...could it be that Sonja has been holding out on her holdings or is this another glamorous fib from Lady Morgan?

• Members

RHONJ 

It's hard to engage with the show when I don't like much of the cast.

Dolores is wonderful, so is Bill, so is,Frank, so are Teresa's dorters, but I'm just not clicking with the rest of the cast.

Too much Fuda. I don't care about the husband, and Rachel's bad plastic surgery is distracting. This is the new gen of Jersey?

Marge is so unpleasant, that seeing Jen Fessler turn the tables on her is long overdue. But Fessler is playing her own game with Jackie as backup, and while that is interesting to watch, I'm not warming to her overly thirsty ways. She thinks she's smarter than she is, and I'd watch her back if I were her.

The Gorgas are same-old. I don't really care about Melissa's extended family.

This has to be the last season we get this interminable split in the cast... right?

With Sonja, it's hard to know what's real and what's fantasy. I just hope she has sonewhere to land, allowing her to live her somewhat wonderful life. I hope she appears on the next season of RHONY.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I agree. There's a disconnect with me, where I'm watching but I'm not really rooting for anything or anyone. They're all rotten. Half of it is performative (the newbies especially), and the other half is genuine hatred. I used to stan for Marge, but they're really all in the same pod. Like you, the only castmember I still genuinely like is Dolores. The upcoming changes in alliances and feuds are just a :::shrug::: for me because its so strategic for the show. 

I'll watch but I'm not engaged. 

Andy did mention that they wouldn't be able to film another year with the cast so divided and filming so separated, so I gather this is the final act of this toxic era [and onto the next...] 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Fingers crossed. lol. Both her and K have proven they are definitely good FOHs that fit in seamlessly with the cast. 

Love her.

Please register in order to view this content

A Day 1er at that. 

I was sooo happy hearing that she and Messy Mia had made up off season (S7 Reunion's Battle of the Receipts lives rent-free in my head) and was waiting for Jacq to show up this past season. Better late than never. lol. 

And I'm still giggled that during the Sesame Street/K fight video, she's the one who pushed them over. 

Well if someone will choose the show pony and not the boy toy...the show wouldn't be that way. Just like RHOP, if Andy wants to do anything, he should have been just as forceful with NJ. Or better yet...stop the helping of hiding the Hag that is Trout Mouth and let her and the show pony really feud.