Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm couple of episodes in season one of NY and I'm so triggered by the way some of these people and their children are talking to the staff and the people who are taking care of them. Pointing fingers and just plain rude.

There is so much stuff that will get people cancelled in 2024.

I definitely didn't remember any of this.

Luann is unbearable in this season one. She is literally a narcissist in the worst way possible. 

One thing that is consistent today and 10 years ago, Alex and Simon make me

Please register in order to view this content

Luann wanting to be introduced to a "Darling, when you introduce me to a driver" I am The MISSUS Delepepepes.

What a sicko.

• Members

RHOP part 2 reunion:

Maybe it's because I gave the second half of this season a pass, but I did not see the Ascendancy of Mia coming! It is clear at reunion that Mia Has Been Promoted. She will be carrying RHOP going forward.

I don't know how I feel about that as I wanted Mia fired after last season. But this reunion has shown that Mia has learned lessons from her sophomore flop. While she still lies as easily as she breathes, she now knows that she will never outsmart the Jessica Fletchers of RH Twitter. So instead she has embraced her scandal and is now dictating its narrative. The way she talked about knowing Jeremiah was G's made me wonder if this paternity story was made up, as a hook to reel in viewers. That's the problem with Mia's word -- you can never trust it at face value and she will always put a crazy spin on everything.

At the same time, I appreciate that this is a RH without true hate in her soul. She beefs with Karen and Wendy but she's not out for their blood. She learned from Candiace and Gizelle: if you keep targeting the object of your hatred, you get punished. Gizelle gets second seat, and Candiace gets the door. I'm starting to think more and more that Candiace's exit was a mutual parting of ways.

So, who is next for the chopping block? Judging by the package put together to humanize Gizelle (and I wish we had seen a LOT more clips of the amazing Curtis Graves), production's pet is here to stay. When it came to a choice between Candi gal and Giz, Bravo blinked. If Gizelle is never truly punished, though, I don't think she will ever change her methods. And her methods are what are currently sinking the show.

I don't think Robyn is gone --I think she will be demoted to FOH when all is said and done. That will be her punishment for leaving Juan at home. Did you all see Andy dogging her publicly by asking al the husbands why they came to sit behind their wives and Juan didn't? 

Wendy is gone. I can't shake the feeling that she's had a clutch of seasons to prove herself and it hasn't worked out. Nneka OTOH looks like a sane voice on the reunion couch and, as a result, she may get a second season. Her husband also looks like a drama queen so there's that.

Ashley -- on the bubble, but she hasn't done anything in +4 seasons.

Watching Karen after news of her DUI broke is an interesting experience. Karen is my fave HW across all the franchises, and I love that she loves most of this cast. She's definitely back next season, but if she doesn't own her DUI right off the bat, that may have repercussions on how the audience responds to her going forward.

• Members

Thank you for posting this! Two long months to go until this finally airs.

Please register in order to view this content

i wish they'd air it sooner. This definitely looks tighter narratively than season one. The only thing I was surprised by was the relative lack of Brooks. But Sara is really giving us a SL, and of course the 'break up' of Lesa and Ayan is set to be the linchpin of the season.

• Members

I knew Kenya was never going to leave. Bravo ain't that stupid. I am sure we'll hear from Drew and Sheree about them returning soon too. 

Bravo is handling RHOA p*ss poorly. Just make an official cast announcement and start filming. At this point, I am wondering if they are trying to swap Atlanta and Potomac back to their usual airing times--ATL in November and Potomac in April/May. 

Just cast the new women and let's get started. 

All this downtime has made me realize that they need to revive some shows (Dallas & DC) or add some new cities (Vegas, New Orleans, Grosse Pointe, Seattle, London, etc.) to the lineup. There shouldn't be a big gap between when shows are airing. 

Regarding Dubai, I feel like Ayan is about to overplay her hand this season with the Lesa matter. We've seen this tale 1000 times going into the 2nd season of a show. 

Lisa tossed her friendship with Meredith in the trash for Jen. It came back to bite her as the audience ate her alive. 

Kyle switched up on LVP for Adrienne. It resulted in fans waking up to Kyle's antics and she's never been liked since. 

Jacqueline switched up on Danielle with coaxing from Caroline and Tre. It came to bite Jacqueline in the ass when she spent the next 3 seasons feeling the wrath of Tre. 

Lea and Marysol went from being close to mortal enemies. Their hatred for one another made the cast split into two camps and they never recovered in their initial run. I feel like that played a pivotal role in the original cancellation. 

Brandi became pro-Leeanne for an arc and came up with this stupid beef with Stephanie. Then Brandi flipped back to Stephanie. It just made Brandi become hated amongst fans and her tactics to make Leeanne and Stephanie look bad failed. 

Even though it isn't a Housewives show, M2M owns this topic with Quad and Mariah. Quad led the calvary against Mariah for seasons to come only to get a taste of her own medicine this past season. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

@NothinButAttitude Thats the tea. Filming allegedly will start in June and they want it to premiere in Nov

As far as the gap, its bc Bravo had too many shows airing last fall. BH, RHOP, Miami and even M2M did not all need to debut at the same time. I beliee hey even overlapped with SLC for a week or two. They could have staggered the premieres. I do feel tere should always be at least on how ont he air and there's enoughthat they can do that

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Well how bad Potomac was, they could've sat on that one and gone ahead and put out Dubai. Again, they need more cities. 

And I need Peacock to develop their own reality shows too. After the success of Miami, I still don't get why they haven't revived DC and Dallas. 

DC could've brought back Lynda from the original cast. Moved Wendy over to DC. Cast Meghan McCain's loopy azz. Then cast 5 new women alongside them. With all the stunts going on in DC, they might as well capitalize on it. Do a cast of 3 liberals (1 moderate, 1 waffling between moderate and progressive, 1 progressive), 3 conservatives (1 libertarian, 1 Regan type GOP, and 1 MAGA), and 2 independents. And they need to be movers and shakers in DC--political commentators, lobbyists, politician wives, etc. 

Dallas could've been Cary D., D'Andra, Tiffany M., and Leeanne with a batch of 4 new, diverse women. 

And they could've done an original city with NOLA with Tamica and Reagan from Southern Charm: NOLA and used them to cast the additional 4-6 women. 

• Members

Gosh, they really planned this out poorly. Indeed, they were showing too many Housewives shows at the same time, and now with the filming gaps for so many cities, this is playing out worse than any Covid-19 hiccups. 

I actually thought/hoped they were already filming Atlanta, especially with all the new twists and turns in the Days of Porsha's Life. 

• Members

I hate to say it, but I do feel that I've lost the love for RHOP as well. Perhaps the online chatter has finally gotten to me. Or it's just the distasteful stuff that I saw as I was watching Part 2. And now I've seen the infamous clip online this past week and I just feel...nothing.

Not true...I feel like how I feel about BH last season. I was done with the season and outside of clips here and there and the first part of this year's reunion, I've been done, done with BH really. I feel RHOP is about to get a similar fate from me.

YAAASSSS to you picking all the right ones for the RHOD reboot. Because if I hear about fake Stephanie one more time...lol.

I know Tamica was being coy about something filming down in Nola last year, and I was hoping it was her and Reagan getting a Real Housewives of New Orleans off the ground. But crickets.

Oh, how I screamed when I saw Karent with Kiki today!!!! 

Heads would explode if she popped up next season.