Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
Posted (edited)

Please register in order to view this content

On the contrary, this gives her a storyline as im sure she will milk the breakup and the girls will drag her.

LOL though..I did not expect to see him clap back at her

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

Congratulations to RHOBH. The ratings have been amazing this past season and they are on track to break a record averaging 4 Million viewers over 35 day average, the best of any RH franchise since 2014. I know Bravo is happy and Rinna weeps

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/real-housewives-beverly-hills-ratings-season-13-1235953338/

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I don't understand why RHOM is getting cast cuts if it averaged 1.8 mil but hey, I'm just happy that Miami and M2M did so much better than the live ratings let on. BH is obviously a monster that can't be beat, but yes, watch Rinna's face crack with that news.

Meanwhile RHONY S15 released this budget mess:

In the words of Danny Pellegrino:

• Members

All I have to say is that they better leave my Miami alone. Miami is the ONE cast that does not need to be touched. Yes, you can upgrade all 3 of the friends of full-time, but everyone on that cast needs to return. 

Bravo always messing up a good thing. Dumbasses.

I am glad that nuRHONY is returning with all of its players. Glad Jenna decided to return. I think she'll come into her own this season. 

• Members

@Cat @NothinButAttitude Im with both you about Miami. The cast is perfect and does not need to be changed. All ladies come to work and the chemistry and dynamics between them is the best on any franchise

RHONY, Im also fine with all returning but Jenna should have been a friend. I think they need to cast one more woman though or at the very least add a friend of

• Members

I guess the rumor that TPTB were thinking of recruting one or two OGs to be in the cast with the newbies on NY was just that.

Yeah... Ubah/Jenna should have been downgraded or cut because neither worked for me.  I would add one new person because there was a lack of that spark that would have made the whole thing pop.

• Members

I'm happy the nuRHONY cast is back (even Sai, who needs a second season) because the building blocks are there. Having said that, I'm surprised Jenna got the same concession a second year in a row (not showing her girlfriend). That is setting a bad precedent for other housewives, and anyway, the GF doesn't have to be on the show all the time -- a simple in and out is fine.

A part of me was lowkey disappointed not to see, say, Sonja and Luann. But this was only an iPhone-filmed teaser. A careful merging of OGs and millennials might work, especially with Jessel, Brynn and Erin (weirdly). 

@Cheap21 congrats to Dr. Nicole and baby Genevieve!

• Members

Good grief. 

Imagine what those 3 daughters have been through behind the scenes. 

NuRHONY:  More like The Real Misfits of New York. But okay, maybe it'll get better next season. I hope Bravo wisely has a Sonja or Luann pop up during a filmed event. 

• Members

I feel SO bad for the Beador girls and what they had to witness growing up with Shannon, David Beador and whatever that last boyfriend now dating Alexis was called.

Re: RHONY, lord, don't give me hope, Lu!

Luann's still got moves, wow. Also this song is literally THEE BEST.

• Members

Or a sojourn to the Hamptons with Luann and Sonja. Or the Berkshires. I'd even put up with seeing Dorinda again! Or a drink at Boutique. Something where we'd see Manhattan. Or the OGs checking out Sai's lodgings in Brooklyn.