Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Actually I agree with @Cat. I thought seeing the general concensus I would feel meh. BUT I thought it was just...ok. Definitely one of their weaker reunion teasers if not the weakest. But there was some interesting things.

Though for me, the REAL story is MESSY MIA. Oh, lord...not Gordon saying hi to the new man. And the new man might be her son's father??????????? WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

And then Robyn Juan's Roommate wants to start mess with Candiace. Well...I guess she gets what she has coming. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOM

Word on Mama Joyce's Streets are saying Bravo is AGAIN pulling a RHOM S3 on the RHOM cast.

They have now pushed the filming back to the fall so basically waiting again for the next season.

And there will be cast cuts.

What's the phrase...oh, yeah...if it ain't broke, don't fix it. smh.

Need to be fixing SLC and RHOA and not RHOM.

• Members

Listening to this Mellisa interview podcast with Monica... I am finding myself laughing out loud... while she lies and tries to gaslight ALL of us... That girl is her mother's IDENTICAL copy. But... they really need to invite her to another reality or something. She is thirsty... THIRSTY.

• Members

I saw a post about this - does this make any sense? This last season, while I didn't comment much on it, had my attention and the reunion was excellent. 

Bravo needs to retool RHOA and RHOBH stat - why they'd turn their minds to MIA is bizarre. 

• Members

I'm hoping that it stays a rumor. Because I was already excited that they were going to throw them back in filming Season 7 and have their premiere in November/December very reminiscent of the days when RHOA and RHOBH would dominate during that time.

I would say if true, that just shows they are jealous that RHOM is the IT girl they wish their other shows that used to be would still be. 

I don't get it.

• Members

The final 15 minuts of RHOP were RIVETING and made up for such a piss poor season. Mia proved that she is THAT girl and why she has first chair. The material we got is what Juan and Robyn should have give us but didnt.  Kyle and Mauricio should also take notes. This was soo good!

Please register in order to view this content

Mia is an unapologetic ho! Lets run down the line

She's been cheating for 10 years.

She was messing with her guy 2 days befor this scene was filmed

She told Gordon when she was pregnant with one of their kids that the timelined up with when she was sleeping around and to this day a paternity test has not been taken.

The kids outed her cheating bc she brought her man around them and they questioned Gordon about that

She was in it for the money but now that thats dried up, its time to move on.

This is MESSY! We've never had a housewife like her put it all on front street. Not even Porsha. Mia does not give a F about what people think about her and that makes her fascinating. Im sorry but who cares about Karen's DUI. This is the lead story to focus on

A new Supreme has emerged

• Members

I think that Mia more than just secured her spot next season, I think she's solidified herself as the future of this show. I am not concerned about her reunion performance b/c the trailer looks like Mia provides all the meat and bones of the reunion. If I were many of the girls, I'd be scared. Especially, Gizelle. Mia coming for that spot as the face of this show. Mia has the right level of delusion + candid enough to share any aspect of her life and own it = the perfect housewife combo. 

Candiace is out at RHOP!

https://people.com/candiace-dillard-bassett-exits-real-housewives-of-potomac-after-6-seasons-exclusive-8619722

• Members

I agree. She was very cold and matter-of-fact with Gordon in her final segments, and she is unapologetically a ruthless gold-digger. 

Nevertheless, despite the fact that I'm not a fan of her on a personal level, this is riveting TV. There was not a moment I did not doubt what I was watching between Mia and Gordon was real. I also was surprised at how Gordon basically owned up to letting Mia carry on this affair with this guy, he is so caught up by Mia that he wants her any way he can, and if that means turning a blind eye to an affair and raising a child that may not be his, so be it. It is astounding and sad to see him inflict this wound on himself because in the end, she dumped him anyway.

Mia has secured the bag for Season 9 at least, where she will be the central figure of the show, and where Gizelle will either try to take her down (a futile move, in that Mia does not care to hide who she really is) or will align with her.

The polar opposite of Mia is Ashley. She stirred Deborah up and has done for a while. She wanted her to go after Candiace, and no amount of "We are a sisterhood" discussions are going to convince me otherwise. She needs to be fired.

I'm surprised and not surprised. Candiace was giving me grumpy 'I'd rather be anywhere but here' vibes, not just this season but last season. too. 'Late-stage Nene vibes' as someone on social media put it. This may be for the best, but it does leave Wendy almost completely without allies. This may be a season where half the cast goes (Candiace, Ashley, Wendy), or where some people's jobs are saved (hey, Robyn) because production fears enacting a bloodbath. And speaking of production, it needs to be replaced, too.