• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOM

Now THAT was just chaos CHAOS.

I liked Part 2. Not as much as Part 1, but it was great. It really continued to outshine the other HW shows. Because there was some catfights. There was surprise cuz...Lisa vs Julia...I was shocked. But also resolution...which Julia and Lisa did. But they usually all do it on this show. Some other shows should take note.

Larsa got a taste of the wrath of Guerdy and she held her own. Thanks to clips, we know it's about to get worse. And that was not just limited to Larsa cuz Lapdog Lisa got it, too. I cannot believe she was sitting here trying to make Guerdy's cancer all about Larsa. Lisa is coming across all kinds of wrong this reunion. 

So is Alexia though. She wasn't as bad as Part 1. But that might be because Nicole had her number and was calling it out every chance she got. And that tea about her and Marysol hanging out post-filming of Ana's appearance. Ooooo Alexia did not like that at all. I guess Larsa isn't the only one who's fake. 

ALEXIA. I'll give her this much. She didn't back down. Which is why I loved every moment that Nicole gathered her together. From Nicole going in on her obsession to Nicole dropping the Marysol tea, it was great. I guess the only thing Alexia has going for her was the fact she at least had Guerdy's back, too.

LARSA. When your actual best friend isn't even speaking up for you, you know you are in the wrong. And Larsa just sat there and kept doubling down. She (and Lisa) deserved her wrath.

GUERDY. I stay loving her montage. I also loved her starting to unleash her wrath on Larsa. 

JULIA. I'm still shocked as heck. I had completely missed that part of the conversation at the Mother Day event. But still her and Lisa getting into it over it. Just WOW. I loved however, that with no group, no major cameras, they were able to get over the misunderstanding by explaining their sides of things. RHOP could never...

LISA. Just smh. She is just peeing the goodwill of the audience away, ain't she? And I know that I mentioned how much I did not like that while everyone else was concerned for Guerdy during her collapse, that Lisa did not appear to. At least, she explained herself, so she came off a little bit better However, Lisa really has grown so self-absorbed and Guerdy was in her right to call her out. 

NICOLE. Gather her, Nicole!!!!! GATHER...HER. LOL!!! So yeah, I enjoyed her checking Alexia every chance she got. And I really loved that her and her father had come soooo far since her intro in Season 4. Sad that things did not end well with her and her father's woman.

AND...

KIKI. I thought her reactions and especially her silence when people attacked Larsa spoke volume. 

ADRIANA. 'Yeah, Frida' took me out. That said...smh. Just being waaaay too silly and I love me sum Adriana. 

MARYSOL. Well...I guess Ana was right. And so was Lea. Lol. How fake of Marysol to be soooo upset (and I was shocked Mama Elsa passed on Mother's Day) and then she went out after with the host of the event. Wow.

Good part. Can't wait for Part 3.

• Members

Part 3 was hilarious. These women still kept the same energy of whacking each other until the bitter end. Even when Andy was trying to wrap up the reunion, Alexia took parting shots at Adriana (who ignored her), Larsa (who was bitter), and even Marysol (who is her best friend). Marysol did not like being lumped in with the "liars" that Alexia stated. Their exchange and Marysol pouting had me in tears. This reunion was chaos from start to finish. They really just need to make all 9 women be full-time. This show is perfection in the cast department. It is like RHOA seasons 5&6 or RHONY seasons 7-10 levels of perfection. I am going to miss these women. Bravo, hurry up, renew the show, and get these women up and filming again. 

• Members

I doubt they'll get a Sunday 8 PM slot ever. Miami isn't that strong yet. I mean I think they could handle the slot, but the figures aren't there. Plus, Bravo does not promote this show like they do the other shows. Why? I don't know. That is something I am trying to figure out myself. It just doesn't make sense. Miami has consistently given Bravo the strongest content for 3 seasons in a row. 

• Members

omg

I Won Gif

Thank you for letting the 'cat' out of the bag. I'd like to think that excellence has been rewarded for once... However, I hope they keep the cast completely unchanged and do not alter Miami's format in any way. Reunion is laying the the foundations for S7's interpersonal dramas beautifully. And it is clear that Andy was enjoying every second of doing this 3-part reunion (granted, I haven't watched Part 3 yet).

• Members

My bad. I blame it on working late and then staying up for rugby, but by timeslot, I meant the time of year when RHOA used to come out in November/December...not Sunday Sunday.

Please register in order to view this content

It would be nice, but I wouldn't trust Bravo to promote properly either. 

I haven't watched yet either, but it sounds like RHOM did a reunion first. Speaking of laying foundation  . If so...I'm going to be soooo excited once I watch.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Did ya'll see the end to the RHOM reunion. Marysol was MAD! That teaser after the reunion wrapped teased next season's storyline and thats the fallout of Marysol and Alexia's friendship. I hope they can come toegether in the end bc they do make a good duo. They arent as toxic as Robyn and Gizelle to me but im okay with things shaking up a little, but not completely. It started on RHUGT where it seemed like Alexia wasnt having her back and in this season she almost distanced herself from Marysol at times to repair and make strong relationships with the other women. When Alexia said she doesnt lie, she doesnt remember, that was lowkey calling her a drunk IMO. I peeped the shade and so did Marysol.

Speaking of Marysol...what is she nad her husband hiding? They are legally married in Mexico and Scotland but not the US where they actually live. That doesnt make sense to me. There must be something about US law thats caused them to not file here and my mind instantly goes to funny money and assets

Favorite part of the reunion was Kiki's segment. I felt so bad for her and im glad she held Lisa accountable and told her that she will F-ing respect her! I also loved Guerdy and Alexia tag teaming Larsa...lol

Overall great reunion and season. I was thoroughly entertained

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOM Reunion:

Maybe because I'm an adult... but the sight of grown women acting like toddler doesn't really appeal to me.  It's actually not a good look for women, and allowing Nepo Baby to speak on the women during International Womens month is very counter productive... especially when he lacks the charisma and talent of his father.

I know all of you are happy with the current cast of Miami... but I think it is time for Larsa to go.  Lisa and Adriana can easily slip into the villianess mode and also add a newbie next season as well.

I'm not surprised most of the other women had no idea about Kiki and her life... because she doesn't trauma dump nor do the women view her as a real friend.  After all, she's just a 'friend of'.. not an actual co worker (in their eyes anyway).

RHOBH reunion

Kyle is a Robyn Dixon with some Gizelle mixed in... she isn't lead character at all.  Why else did she bring on both Kim and Kathy this season... because she knows she isn't the main attraction.  Kim had a few memes/gifs done about her during her brief cameo this season... and Kathy was at the reunion and getting more attention then Kyle.

On the surface, Sutton buying a horse and going on blind dates isn't front burner material... but she presented a lot of context that helped make those events more interesting.  She talked of her past marriage, how she was the typical hostess wife, how she had to find herself after the divorce, and then realized that she was ultra controlling as a defense mechanism from her years being controlled by her ex.   Lots of subtext and backstory.. which makes people want to watch and root for you.

Kyle lacks that ability to offer context and backstory.. she comes across as fake and performative... she lacks the over the top quirkiness of Kathy nor the little engine that could element of Kim... nor is as funny/witty as LVP was during her time on the show.

• Members

Exactly. Her own backstory is interesting, as we learn more about her, layer by layer. It's ridiculous for Kyle to try to paint a narrative that Sutton had nothing else to offer the show. Even Sutton's own quirks, sometimes to her detriment, like her freak-out at Magic Mike, drives story. 

• Members

RHOM

The 3 part reunion was excellent and shows that when a franchise is cohesive and working, a reunion of this length can be justified and enjoyable for the audience.

BH

On the other hand, this reunion could easily have been 2 episodes.

Kathy gave us more in 90 seconds than Kyle has in 3 episodes. Kyle never, ever, is straightforward. She just hints and leaves other people to explore what she's talking about, and then becomes indignant when they do, despite the fact she's baited them all along. 

For a woman who has demanded that other people "just be honest" she's the biggest hypocritical [!@#$%^&*] on Bravo. What she's angry at the women for doing about M*rg*n W*d* is exactly what she did to Denise Richards with Brandi. One need only look back to the episode where Kyle said to LVP "I've had a lot of sh-t going on in my life too!" when LVP tearfully explained she'd been in London for her brother's funeral after he died by suicide to know that Kyle is a self centred [!@#$%^&*] and always will be.

Just imagine the crying we'd been subjected to if someone had dismissed her feelings about her friend's suicide? We'd never hear the end of it! Yet when it came to LVP she was merciless. She is such a ghoul, like Rinna before her. 

I now hope Dorit comes back next season and goes guns blazing for Kyle. Mention it all, Dorit! 

• Members

I honestly hate when I’m reminded of more of Kyle’s disgusting hypocrisy. I’ve despised her since the moment she outted Kim in the limo, and honestly this reunion was her at her absolute worst. She’s so protected by the network we’ll never get the proper Kyle villain season.